From 01/17/2021 to 02/15/2021
- 03:08 PM website Bug #2451 (Feedback): Unable to login to forums
- Recommend you email support at amahi dot org for assistance.
Please close once resolved.
- 12:58 PM greyhole Bug #2450: Upgrade to Greyhole 0.15.3
- Everything looks good. Recommend release to Fedora 27 and 33 repos.
- 02:46 PM greyhole Bug #2450: Upgrade to Greyhole 0.15.3
- Ah. Well I installed it on my backup HDA first which is Fedora 33. Seems to be working ok, but I will try the other...
- 12:41 PM greyhole Bug #2450: Upgrade to Greyhole 0.15.3
- Will this work on Fedora 33?
I will try on my production HDA and report back after I let it run overnight.
- 09:07 AM greyhole Bug #2450 (Closed): Upgrade to Greyhole 0.15.3
* WebUI Bugfix: Re...
- 06:58 PM platform Feature #2434 (Closed): Docker Container support for Amahi server
- Looks like things are working as expected in Fedora 33, Amahi 12 with Docker-CE.
I have updated all Fedora 33 apps...
- 04:50 PM platform Feature #2434: Docker Container support for Amahi server
- I saw this the other day and just have not had time to check it out.
Will see if it works, then update the app acc...
- 10:42 AM platform Bug #2441: Upgrade from Fedora 27 to Fedora 33
- These are the extra commands I ran after upgrade:...
- 06:30 PM apps Support #2429 (Closed): Sonarr Latest Version
- Probably. If you find a newer version of the source, reopen this bug report.
I am closing it as there's no action...
- 03:18 PM apps Support #2429: Sonarr Latest Version
- Problem is there’s not packages for Fedora. We use the GitHub branch and it does not have 3 yet.
Not much we can ...
- 02:42 PM apps Support #2429 (Feedback): Sonarr Latest Version
- The latest version of Sonarr that I see is 22.214.171.12444.
Where do you see the latest version is 3?
- 10:17 AM apps Support #2429: Sonarr Latest Version
- I'll add it to my list of apps to update.
Once ready, I'll let you know here.
- 02:37 PM apps Feature #2447 (Closed): New SabNzbd+ Version 3.1.1 Released
- SABnzbd Plus cannot be updated for Amahi 11 on Fedora 27.
It uses Python 3.6 and there is no python3-cheetah modul...
Also available in: Atom