Project

General

Profile

Bug #1099

DLNA possible fix - A7

Added by sgtfoo about 8 years ago. Updated almost 8 years ago.

Status:
Closed
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
DLNA
Target version:
Start date:
09/06/2013
Due date:
% Done:

0%


Description

I believe the DLNA app can be fixed by adding the dependencies

lame
lame-libs

... via yum

and the ethernet device in the /etc/minidlna.conf file must be changed to the default ('ens18' for me).

Also, perhaps the directories of the shares could be turned into variable contsants (a-la $videoshares=/var/hda/files/video) so as to just grab the users shares layout and put them into the DLNA conf file.

History

#1 Updated by bigfoot65 almost 8 years ago

  • Assignee set to sgtfoo

I made a few changes based on your recommendations. Please test the app and let us know if it works.

I added the dependencies and it will choose the correct network interface as well. The shares recommendation is something to consider.

We would like to get this app released, so will work that independently.

#2 Updated by bigfoot65 almost 8 years ago

  • Status changed from Feedback to Closed
  • Assignee changed from sgtfoo to bigfoot65

App has been fixed and released LIVE for Amahi 7.

Also available in: Atom