Couch Potato - Not Updating
Installed Couch Potato via Ahami App Web Page.
Attempted to up date via pop up link at the bottom of screen and get the following error in the log
[potato.core._base.updater] Failed updating: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/var/hda/web-apps/couchpotato/html/couchpotato/core/_base/updater/main.py", line 264, in doUpdate
destination = os.path.join(Env.get('cache_dir'), self.update_version.get('hash')) + '.' +
AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'get'
#4 Updated by bigfoot65 over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to New
We typically do not update apps for OS versions in maintenance, such as Fedora 14. However, there may be something to be learned that will support both Fedora 14 and 19.
We will add it to the list for review. If you have time to assist with updating the app, please let us know.
Thanks for the feedback.
#8 Updated by wyldeone over 7 years ago
I actually installed GIT the other day for another reason, didn't try to updating CP via the link.
Instead I un-installed CP and re-installed it, had to do the set up from scratch.
I noticed the overall layout it different, the issue now is when I try to search for a Movie I get the following error
*[ couchpotato.core.event] Error in event "movie.search", that wasn't caught: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/var/hda/web-apps/couchpotato/html/couchpotato/core/event.py", line 12, in runHandler
return handler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/var/hda/web-apps/couchpotato/html/couchpotato/core/providers/movie/themoviedb/main.py", line 64,
in search raw = tmdb.search(search_string)
File "/var/hda/web-apps/couchpotato/html/libs/themoviedb/tmdb.py", line 700, in search
File "/var/hda/web-apps/couchpotato/html/libs/themoviedb/tmdb.py", line 317, in search
etree = XmlHandler(url).getEt()
File "/var/hda/web-apps/couchpotato/html/libs/themoviedb/tmdb.py", line 91, in getEt
xml = self._grabUrl(self.url)
File "/var/hda/web-apps/couchpotato/html/libs/themoviedb/tmdb.py", line 85, in _grabUrl
TmdHttpError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
encoding=UTF-8 debug=False args=['--daemon', '--pid_file=/var/run/couchpotato/couchpotato.pid', '--data_dir=/var
/hda/web-apps/couchpotato/html'] app_dir=/var/hda/web-apps/couchpotato/html data_dir=/var/hda/web-
apps/couchpotato/html desktop=None options=Namespace(config_file='/var/hda/web-apps/couchpotato/html/settings.conf',
console_log=False, daemon=True, data_dir='/var/hda/web-apps/couchpotato/html', debug=False, pid_file='/var/run/couchpotato/couchpotato.pid', quiet=False)
I'm sure I setup CP it as before.
#10 Updated by bigfoot65 over 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Sounds like you have all the pieces in place. I am afraid it could be a compatibility issue with Fedora 14. Since it's been retired for quite some time, there are no updates to the OS. Often app are updated with core dependencies that are newer than what is available for older OS versions. This happened with SABnzbd and it's Python based. We had to freeze it for Fedora 14 at an older version.
Sorry, I don't think there is much more we can do to assist here. Recommend you consider updating to Fedora 19.
Also available in: Atom