to version 0.9.51. Source file is http://www.greyhole.net/releases/greyhole-0.9.51.tar.gz. This will be a good opportunity to test the checklist.
What's new in 0.9.51
- Bugfix: don't use rename() to create file copies from the LZ to storage pool drives, even if they are the same device, when 'allow_multiple_sp_per_device' is enabled. This can creates issues when the LZ and multiple storage pool drives are on the same device.
- Fixed infinite loop when a fsck wants fsck_file tasks to be executed first, but those tasks IDs are larger than the fsck task.
What's new in 0.9.50
- Bugfix: inject included files before replacing VERSION, to make sure to replace them all. Fixes GH-120
- Bugfix for Ubuntu 14 upgrades: automatically create missing symlink needed for VFS module
#5 Updated by bigfoot65 almost 8 years ago
Latest is now 0.9.55
#10 Updated by bigfoot65 almost 8 years ago
New release 0.9.59. Changes are as follows:
- Bugfix: quiet warning about missing folder, when deleting a folder and its files from the Greyhole Trash share.
- Remove unused duplicate code from common.php
- Remove code duplication in replace, wait-for, going and gone CLI runners.
- Simplified adding line feeds in CLI commands output
- Better --debug output using JSON (pretty-print); also simplified debug CLI runner code by separating every step in a different function.
- Fixed vulnerability that allowed anyone to execute commands normally reserved to root. Example exploit: https://gist.github.com/gboudreau/4d3bb852a8d1a016ebfc
- Simplified code that executes DB migrations
- Bugfix on recent commit that caused warnings
- More OO refactoring; hopefully lower complexity in existing files
- Simplified ConfigHelper
- More simplifications of ConfigHelper
- Typo in last commit
- Show Code Climate result in Github readme
- Improvement: greatly simplified command line arguments processing
- De-duplicated code
- Code changes suggested by scrutinizer-ci.com
- Regression: Typo in last commit forced all greyhole commands to run all DB migrations.
- Bugfix: logging to syslog was not working
- Bugfix: when using symlink($target, $link) fails, use the alternative exec("ln -s $target $link")
- Don't use static:: when self:: is enough
#11 Updated by bigfoot65 almost 8 years ago
New release 0.9.60. Changes are as follows:
Bugfix: --going was returning an error, due to a typo in a recent code refactoring. Sorry!
Also available in: Atom