Amahi-plex web ui is running and I can update libraries but when I try to play a video it reports back 'There was a problem playing this item.' I have tried different videos and they all come back with the same message.
When I try to play the video on my NowTV box using Plex client it will just return to the video details page.
I have checked that the Amahi-plex service is running and it reports back that it is.
The only way to get it working again is to restart Amahi-plex I have to do this every day to get Amahi-plex working.
System 3.19.7-200.fc21.x86_64 ,x86_64
If logs files are needed just let me know where I can locate them and I will kindly update this bug report.
#2 Updated by cpg about 6 years ago
Please give this rpm a try, with the following conditions:
- DO NOT REINSTALL THE Amahi APP. It will show the same version as before, just update the actual rpm
- DO NOT UNINSTALL THE APP or the previous RPM
- Let it simmer for a few minutes ... we think the latest versions troll for media and it may take a bit to boot up before it's available
- test it as much as possible
- report any/all issues here, or else report All OK here
Install as root as follows:
rpm -Uvh http://alpha.amahi.org/tmp/amahi-plex-0.8-1.x86_64.rpm
this new version installs the plex version 0.9.12.8.1362-4601e39.
#3 Updated by Awetsock about 6 years ago
Works like a champ. I followed your instructions and did not touch anything else...it took about 5 minutes or so to update.
Once it was done, PLEX took a few minutes of sitting there to figure out where everything was at and it took right off. The only change I had to make was adding the "friendly" name back to the server. Streaming appears to working fine from my iPhone, iPad, and Tivo Roamio.
PLEX is now reporting: Version 0.9.12.8 Up to date <-----
Also available in: Atom