New Release: Wallabag 1.9
Please update package Wallabag (1.5.2). The following is the new release (1.9).
- Buttons to go to next and previous article when you view an article.
- Button to mark article as read and go to next unread article.
- Keyboard shortcuts. Lots of them. And vim-style navigation (see below).
- Gestures on touch screens. Swipe to left or right to navigate to next or previous articles.
- Toolbar also at the bottom of the article with baggy theme, you don't have to scroll back any more when finished !
- While you tag an article, you now see all the existing tags. Just click on them to add it to this article. And the more used are shown bigger.
- Mozilla Sharing Service ! You will need https to activate it, but it's worth the try, you can get rid of the old extension and use the build-in sharing from Firefox.
- Import Netscape-formated-bookmarks. This allows import of Firefox, Internet Explorer (I know, right !), Chrome browsers bookmarks. And certainly many other tools and applications.
- If you're using a reverse proxy, you might interested by the BASE_URL constant.
- This version also allows the saving a https pages which cause problems with earlier version and was introduced prior to 1.9...
Also available in: Atom