plex web interface not accessible with short name
PLEX not accessable from hda dashboard. Also, there is an update available for PLEX, however, hda is not updating it.
#1 Updated by bigfoot65 over 6 years ago
- Category set to Apps
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to strellnikov
- Target version set to amahi-8
Please provide more details of your system.
Have you tried the following as root or privileged user?
yum clean metadata yum update
Are you getting an error? Need more info to be able to assist.
#2 Updated by boxcarpilot507 over 6 years ago
Hi I´m getting the same issue, When I opem plex from the dashboard, I´m getting a blank page.
I ran as root:
yum clean metadata
Result: No errors, the second one asked for 200MB download, I selected Yes.
#3 Updated by cpg almost 6 years ago
- Project changed from apps to plex
- Subject changed from plex to plex web interface not accessible with short name
- Category deleted (
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
The workaround of using http://hda:32400/web will have to continue until the app fixes this broken behavior. Please access it that way.
Please reopen if that does not work for you.
Also available in: Atom