Amahi Anywhere iOS Network Error Amahi 9
I recently transitioned to a fresh install of Amahi 9 and can't seem to access the HDA via the iOS app. The error I get is:
Please verify your server is online and accessible.
I have checked the following:
- Admin has visibility to shares
- Amahi.org site can see my HDA is connected
- Amahi Anywhere server is running (green) on the HDA
- I used the Amahi.org install code when setting up the new HDA on Amahi 9
- I can get to my HDA dashboard via http://nickname.yourhda.com
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Amahi Anywhere server app
- I have logged out and in on the iOS app
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled the iOS app
- I have rebooted the HDA
Still having the same issue. Not sure if this is a Amahi Anywhere issue on Amahi 9 or the fact that I transitioned from one HDA to another or some other issue. I could use some help troubleshooting.
#2 Updated by cpg over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from cpg to matteocp
This was diagnosed to an expired certificate. It has been fixed now.
Apologies for what you had to go through and thanks for filing the bug.
If it works for you, please set this bug to closed.
Also available in: Atom