Plex on Amahi 9 not starting
I just upgraded to Amahi 9. While on Amahi 8 I couldn't get the Plex Media Server service to run. I was hoping that the upgrade to 9 would help. I wasn't betting the farm on it. But I like to tinker so upgrading was something I wanted to do anyway.
I've uninstalled the PlexMS app on the Amahi 8 machine and then upgraded to A9. I then reinstalled the app. Everything looks like it installed fine but the server is shown as Stopped (red dot) in the Server screen on the dashboard. If I try to Start it from there, it turns green but on a refresh it goes back to red.
If I issue a systemctl start amahi-plex it completes without issues.
The result of a systemctl status amahi-plex -l is as follows:
● amahi-plex.service - Plex Media Server for Amahi Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/amahi-plex.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled) Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Fri 2016-05-13 13:03:24 EDT; 1h 5min ago Process: 2999 ExecStopPost=/bin/rm -f /run/amahi-plex.pid (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS) Process: 2995 ExecStop=/usr/bin/kill $MAINPID (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE) Process: 2986 ExecStart=/usr/bin/amahi-plex (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS) Main PID: 2989 (code=exited, status=255) May 13 13:03:23 localhost.localdomain systemd: Starting Plex Media Server for Amahi... May 13 13:03:23 localhost.localdomain systemd: Started Plex Media Server for Amahi. May 13 13:03:23 localhost.localdomain runuser: pam_unix(runuser:session): session opened for user apache by (uid=0) May 13 13:03:24 localhost.localdomain amahi-plex: Error: Unable to set up server: sqlite3_statement_backend::loadOne: database disk image is malformed May 13 13:03:24 localhost.localdomain runuser: pam_unix(runuser:session): session closed for user apache May 13 13:03:24 localhost.localdomain systemd: amahi-plex.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=255/n/a May 13 13:03:24 localhost.localdomain kill: kill: not enough arguments May 13 13:03:24 localhost.localdomain systemd: amahi-plex.service: Control process exited, code=exited status=1 May 13 13:03:24 localhost.localdomain systemd: amahi-plex.service: Unit entered failed state. May 13 13:03:24 localhost.localdomain systemd: amahi-plex.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
#2 Updated by cpg about 4 years ago
- Project changed from apps to plex
- Subject changed from Plex on Amahi 9 to Plex on Amahi 9 not starting
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
We have released a new version of Plex Media Server live (see #1942 for the details).
We have never seen this sqlite3 error in plex before. Hopefully this update works for you. You may have to reinstall the app, however (not too sure).
Closing. Please reopen if it does not work for you.
Also available in: Atom