Since Amahi 10 got released, all the apps I use became unavailable
- I did a network troubleshooting, and it turned out that if I restart my Amahi-HDA server, the DNS service fails until I do a "renew HDCP lease" on my OS X Client. All my iOS devices get the same. Renewing the DHCP Lease just partially solves the problem:
- http://hda/ loads just fine
- at Transmission GUI I get: "Service Unavailable The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."
- Plex server GUI loads, but I get "The selected server is unreachable. Make sure it's running, double check your network, and try again."
System 4.4.6-301.fc23.x86_64 ,x86_64
I am not sure what happened as everything was working for Years. The only suspicious this that happened was the release of the new version of Amahi.
I am not sure where to continue the troubleshooting. Please help.
#1 Updated by cpg over 3 years ago
your code is showing you are in Amahi 9, NOT in amahi 10, so i cannot see how this is related to amahi 10.
if you installed some desktop, maybe the DNS/DHCP server got hijacked. there isn't enough information to tell.
come by the support IRC or post here for more details please.
#2 Updated by cpg over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to cpg
- Priority changed from High to Normal
weird. the transmission part of this was strange. it would not start because NETWORKING=yes was missing from /etc/sysconfig/network. How can that be?
it' as if networking was disabled. but the machine was seeminly ok networking-wise.
then the settings.json was zero bytes and transmission would not start and the blocklist.bin was absent, also giving an error.
no signs of foul play. maybe a reboot at a very very bad time?
Also available in: Atom