Bootstrapping and theme transition
Conversion of front end to bootstrap is to be done for the platform
1. Code in Bootstrap branch in platform is viewed and come to result that the conversation to bootstrap will take too much time as all the code in app/assets/theme/default folder consist of style.css.scss file also the code in plugin folder that uses the custom classes , so these classes and other code need to be changed and to be replaced by the bootstrap classes which is like writing the whole frontend code again .
2. As discussed with cpg when we use the bootswatch.com united theme for platform the css breaks down , because the classes in platform in style.css.scss doesn't matches with the one that is imported/used from bootswatch.com
1.So what i am suggesting is that we can make custom themes on our own according to the classes that are existing in platform in assets/theme/default/style.css.scss and following the designs from bootswatch themes and make them like it. So by this our purpose of transitioning theme can be achieved.
#1 Updated by manishyadavv over 4 years ago
For the conversion to Bootstrap
1. Whole frontend code need to be rewritten.
1. There are many files approx 20 in app/views and approx 40 in app/plugins folder that need to be changed
so minimum 10 days or more are required to Rewrite the whole code in Bootstrap and to integrate it with the platform.
2. I'll be writing it from scratch in bootstrap .
#2 Updated by manishyadavv over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from amahi-11 to amahi-11
Conversion to bootstrap checklist
|A. FRONT PAGE|
|A1.a Search bar HDA page||80%||https://goo.gl/fmxvY1|
|A3. DASHBOARD (APPS INSTALL AND LATEST NEWS)||80%|
|B. SETUP PAGE|
|BSS.1a Create new share||80%|
|BSA.1a Apps installation|
|BSN.1 DHCP LEASES||100%|
|BSN.2 FIXED IPs||80%|
|BSN.2a Create new fix IP|
|BSN.3 DNS ALIAS||80%|
|BSN.3a Create new Dns alias|
Also available in: Atom