Upgrade to Greyhole 0.10.17
- New: VFS modules for Samba 4.8 & 4.9
- Improvement: check that the required PHP extensions are enabled, before executing (anything)
- Bugfix: Samba VFS module failed to log write operations that occurred asynchronously, triggering VFS' pwrite_send & pwrite_recv instead of pwrite. This resulted in Greyhole not noticing any file write ops, between the file open & close ops.
- Bugfix: folder where we need to put the VFS module symlink might not exist
- Crashfix: Samba 4.5+ would sometimes crash; adding our own pwrite_recv_fn fixed it
here is a build. can you help test it out and provide feedback @modem7 ?
(if so, @bigfoot65 can provide a checklist of things to test out)
Installed now, awaiting any problems. If I don't respond, assume all is going as expected.
Getting the following when attempting to start it:
PHP Warning: require_once(includes/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/bin/greyhole on line 22
PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'includes/common.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /usr/bin/greyhole on line 22
For now, I have gone back to 0.10.15 until resolution
Also available in: Atom