Android App (BETA) Testing
- Version is listed as 3.0.0 where the released version is 3.2.0
- Connnection to shares and apps only works when device using wireless
Still testing access to videos and photos. Will report results shortly.
#1 Updated by bigfoot65 about 1 year ago
- Pictures display properly. When exiting, the app goes back to the picture folder location as expected.
- Videos play, however often when using the Go Back arrow, the app crashes or it goes back to the main menu screen.
- Viewing other files is a crap shoot. Text and PDF files appear ok. If you try to view a ZIP file, it goes back to the main menu screen.
- I tried sharing and sent a file to my email address with no issue.
- Downloading files saves to my device, however no way to access them easily.
- What is Offline Files? It is not clear as to what to expect. I see now that when you select options for a file, you can choose offline. It is only for pictures, video, or music though.
- The offline files works. If you remove the file from Offline files via delete, does that delete it from the share? Turning it off via the file in the share does remove it from the offline files area.
Just a few observations and things appear to work mostly as designed from what I can tell.
#2 Updated by cpg about 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from cpg to bigfoot65
Thanks for the feedback.
Any chance you can check the TV version of the app on the Fire TV?
The way to get it going is to enter this URL in the browser and it ought to start the download of the APK automatically.
Also available in: Atom