Method for updating music share directory pointer
Changing the location of the music files share away from the default /var/hda/files/music causes amahitunes to cease functioning.
It would be useful to provide a method for the user to update the music directory path used by amahitunes and mt-daapd.
Currently, full functioning for a moved music share directory can be restored by conducting the following steps:
1. Edit the MP3_DIR path in /etc/mt-daapd.conf
2. Restart mt-daapd using '/etc/init.d/mt-daapd restart'
3. Edit the MUSIC_DIR path in /var/hda/platform/html/app/controllers/hda_app_amahitunes_controller.rb
4. Restart httpd using '/etc/init.d/httpd restart'
#2 Updated by cpg about 12 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
this is partially fixed in AmahiTunes 5, where it only needs to be changed in mp3_dir /etc/mt-daapd.conf
Setup > Apps > Servers > AmahiTunes --> restart
In amahi 5.4 and later, Setup > Settings > Servers > AmahiTunes --> restart
Also available in: Atom