Links should exist from app page to wiki
Currently, the wiki pages are extremely helpful for apps after you've have already installed them. (Even sometimes when you're trying to plan which app to install.) The app page not so much.Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the Apps tab of your local HDA (http://hda/setup?sub=installed&tab=app)
- Click on the "+" button.
- Get taken to the app page for the app. (e.g. http://www.amahi.org/apps/dlna)
- Sigh, then type in the app name in the search box
- Click on the wiki page result (e.g. http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/DLNA)
- Change the "+" link to navigate to the wiki page.
- Add a link from the app page to the wiki page.
- Add a link from the Apps tab to the wiki page in addition to the app page.
Probable the best way to fix it would be steps 2 and 3 above, because it would add increased navigability to the site.
#1 Updated by cpg about 10 years ago
We actually keep a link for app "discussions" on each app, but that never took off. I think we can safely reuse t for this purpose, since it makes sense and we have many more apps with wiki than discussion forums.
actually, some apps should have links to their wiki in the special instructions.
Also available in: Atom