Webmin seems to time out often when installing
we keep on seeing this:
#<RuntimeError: run_script had to KILL this script. it was taking too long. sorry.>, /var/hda/platform/html/lib/system-utils.rb:66:in `run_script',
which seems to indicate the script is running way too long.
#2 Updated by cpg almost 9 years ago
i did a few tests and it seems like the sourceforce downloads can be very erratic. one can be speedy and the next one can be quite slow.
i moved the download files to our repo server with the hopes it speeds things up more consistenly than sourceforge. we will have to keep an eye on webmin install errors.
Also available in: Atom