From 04/23/2014 to 05/22/2014
- 02:00 AM Bug #1377 (New): eliminate all remaining RJS
- we should transition all remaining RJS code to using unobtrusive JS.
- 01:59 AM Bug #1376 (New): transition all markup to using slim
- we should eradicate all erb markup and transition it to slim as part of amahi 8
- 12:40 AM Bug #1374: webapps submenu is not showing
- the old code is in plugins/040-apps/app/views/webapp/ and plugins/040-apps/app/views/webapp_alias/
- 12:29 AM Bug #1374 (Closed): webapps submenu is not showing
- the webapps submenu is not available in amahi 7 because we could not port it.
we should bring it back in amahi 8.
- 12:30 AM Feature #1375 (Closed): plugins should be allowed to add sub-menus
- we should allow plugins to be hosted as a sub-menu of an existing tab.
examples are webapps.
- 11:19 PM Feature #1347: Bootstrapping
- Estimate time will be 3-4 days to completely first 3 steps and then 1-2 days for remaining steps.
So total of 5-6 da...
- 11:00 PM Feature #1347: Bootstrapping
- # Updating the existing html structure, mainly element class names, so that there is no clash with the bootstrap clas...
- 11:49 PM Feature #1358: Admin can add Shares
- Feature not a bug.
- 11:24 PM Feature #1358: Admin can add Shares
- i am not sure this adds much. it's not new, except renaming a share, which is not a requested feature.
- 11:08 PM Feature #1358 (Closed): Admin can add Shares
- Admin must be able to add new share, rename share.
- 11:48 PM Feature #1359: Admin can install and uninstall apps
- Feature not a bug.
- 11:48 PM Feature #1359 (Closed): Admin can install and uninstall apps
- 1)Admin can install and uninstall applications.
2)Admin can reset stuck installation/uninstallation in the system.
- 01:55 AM Feature #1346: Migration to Rails 4
- i remember of a tool to possibly help with migration: https://github.com/xinminlabs/synvert
- 11:28 AM Feature #1352 (Closed): Admin can Add Users and Edit Users.
- 1)Admin can Add new users.
2)Change his password or users password.
3)Revoke an user to admin
4)Edit His fullname.
- 04:19 AM Feature #1346: Migration to Rails 4
- details of a first attempt to transition to rails 4 on an slightly earlier tree than today's http://pastie.org/9111707
Also available in: Atom