From 05/11/2014 to 06/09/2014
- 02:35 PM Feature #1412 (New): add development option to not download from the mirror
- we have a mirror system and it's not well maintained.
today we found a situation in development where the original...
- 04:38 AM Bug #1399: updating the DB backups plugin to round it up
- great progress!
i think we need some tweaks:
* label "DB Backups"
* put the icon on a third column
* if there...
- 04:54 AM Bug #1399 (Feedback): updating the DB backups plugin to round it up
- here are the things we should change:
* the plugin should probably be best called db-backups, for consistency (but...
- 03:25 AM Bug #1374: webapps submenu is not showing
- 03:05 AM Bug #1397 (Closed): long app descriptions end in ...
- fixed in #59db3043a1
- 08:56 PM Bug #1397 (Closed): long app descriptions end in ...
- this is something i just noticed (running the rails 4 branch). i had not noticed it before
- 01:09 AM Bug #1398 (Closed): duplicate spinner while isntalling an app
- when installing an app, 1) i get two spinners and 2) weirdly positioned in the screen
- 02:55 AM Bug #1396 (Feedback): theme naming convention does not take dashes (and other folder names) when ...
- Fixed: Problem in theme for rails. Forked the Repo. Made an update in my repo.
- 02:48 AM Feature #1392 (Feedback): plugins with migrations
- Fixed in : https://github.com/amahi/platform/pull/68
- 04:28 AM Bug #1396 (Closed): theme naming convention does not take dashes (and other folder names) when un...
- i think this may have been fixed, but i will check it
- 09:58 PM Feature #1346 (Closed): Migration to Rails 4
- awesome job!
- 09:58 PM Feature #1352 (Closed): Admin can Add Users and Edit Users.
- great job! working well!
- 09:57 PM Feature #1358 (Closed): Admin can add Shares
- works, great job!
- 09:57 PM Feature #1359 (Closed): Admin can install and uninstall apps
- 09:52 PM Bug #1384 (Closed): stray login/logout messages
- great job!
- 09:50 PM Feature #1392 (Closed): plugins with migrations
- a good feature for plugins is to have migrations
- 09:20 PM Bug #1374 (Assigned): webapps submenu is not showing
- 06:25 AM Feature #1375 (Feedback): plugins should be allowed to add sub-menus
- Fixed: https://github.com/amahi/platform/pull/64
- 06:25 AM Feature #1359 (Feedback): Admin can install and uninstall apps
- 06:24 AM Feature #1358 (Feedback): Admin can add Shares
- agmps17 wrote:
- 06:24 AM Feature #1358: Admin can add Shares
- 06:24 AM Feature #1352 (Feedback): Admin can Add Users and Edit Users.
- 06:23 AM Feature #1346 (Feedback): Migration to Rails 4
- Completed: https://github.com/amahi/platform/tree/rails-4
- 11:37 PM Feature #1347 (Feedback): Bootstrapping
- Fixed: bootstrap branch.(https://github.com/amahi/platform/tree/bootstrap)
- 03:11 AM Bug #1384 (Feedback): stray login/logout messages
- Fixed: https://github.com/amahi/platform/pull/58/
- 02:20 AM Bug #1385 (Feedback): servers status does not show in the beach theme
- Fixed: https://gitlab.amahi.org/amahi/beach-theme/commit/32c5bbc2e60c2bd6529c3703897486ee3f89d922
- 10:19 PM Bug #1385 (Feedback): servers status does not show in the beach theme
- we should have some indicator of status for servers, ...
- 10:15 PM Bug #1384 (Closed): stray login/logout messages
- when the user logs out and then logs in there are stray messages left on the screen.
i think they may not have pro...
- 02:00 AM Bug #1377 (New): eliminate all remaining RJS
- we should transition all remaining RJS code to using unobtrusive JS.
- 01:59 AM Bug #1376 (New): transition all markup to using slim
- we should eradicate all erb markup and transition it to slim as part of amahi 8
- 12:40 AM Bug #1374: webapps submenu is not showing
- the old code is in plugins/040-apps/app/views/webapp/ and plugins/040-apps/app/views/webapp_alias/
- 12:29 AM Bug #1374 (Closed): webapps submenu is not showing
- the webapps submenu is not available in amahi 7 because we could not port it.
we should bring it back in amahi 8.
- 12:30 AM Feature #1375 (Closed): plugins should be allowed to add sub-menus
- we should allow plugins to be hosted as a sub-menu of an existing tab.
examples are webapps.
- 11:19 PM Feature #1347: Bootstrapping
- Estimate time will be 3-4 days to completely first 3 steps and then 1-2 days for remaining steps.
So total of 5-6 da...
- 11:00 PM Feature #1347: Bootstrapping
- # Updating the existing html structure, mainly element class names, so that there is no clash with the bootstrap clas...
Also available in: Atom