From 06/27/2014 to 07/26/2014
- 07:51 AM Bug #1374: webapps submenu is not showing
- Also noticed once you create a web app, if you select the link for it an page opens with the following error.
- 07:39 AM Bug #1374: webapps submenu is not showing
- Agreed. Maybe put an example in the instructions or next to each field the user will populate.
I think it looks t...
- 04:42 AM Bug #1374 (Assigned): webapps submenu is not showing
- i see some issues with webapps. the UI does not look great, but also i am not sure what to put in the root path.
- 07:48 AM Bug #1493 (Assigned): Disk Stats
- When selecting the tab, it displays the graph but not the partitions. If you click on the bar above the graphs, the ...
- 11:56 PM Bug #1490 (New): easier app discoverability, installation
we probably want to shift to a full-screen plugin. we will call this the app store plugin
i think should have so...
- 06:00 AM Bug #1484 (New): set a standard for icons for tabs
- we should set a standard way for plugins to add an icon next to the name of the tab.
examples that do this now:
- 05:49 AM Bug #1483 (New): simpler app installation
- ideas for a simpler apps page:
* featured apps
* browse top apps in categories
* search and display apps related...
- 03:39 PM Bug #1448 (Closed): Separator line below the subtabs in horizontal theme vanishes in plugins
- 10:42 PM Bug #1450 (Closed): feedback on webapp plugin version 0.6
- 10:08 PM Feature #1347 (Closed): Bootstrapping
- 11:51 PM Bug #1468 (Assigned): lease time is not propagated correctly
- the platform writes to "lease_time" but hda-ctl reads from "dhcp_lease_time".
probably easier to work-around this ...
- 02:56 AM Feature #1347: Bootstrapping
- initial user and special instructions boxes are cut off at the bottom:
- 01:19 AM Feature #1347: Bootstrapping
- after an updated to the latest changes, i see there is some slight weirdness with the icons on apps > available
- 11:38 PM Feature #1347: Bootstrapping
- apps (available and installed) does not have rounded courner and the word is misaligned to the left:
Also available in: Atom