From 07/02/2014 to 07/31/2014
- 07:11 PM Bug #1507: Greyhole Plugin issues
- Installed on my production HDA and worked perfectly. Recommend closing this bug.
- 06:51 PM Bug #1493: Disk Stats
- Those using mount shares locally script for Greyhole will notice a tone of partitions and graphs. It's almost unmana...
- 03:21 PM Bug #1507: Greyhole Plugin issues
- The settings are not sticking for partitions selected in the pool. I select two drives and then go to the Shares tab...
- 01:52 PM Bug #1507 (Feedback): Greyhole Plugin issues
- we changed defaults, so proper defaults matching the settings of the more modern GH are issued to the conf file.
- 03:22 PM Bug #1507: Greyhole Plugin issues
- Got it. I will add something to the wiki to help explain use of the yml file.
- 03:15 PM Bug #1507: Greyhole Plugin issues
- the yaml file is a configuration file. it takes precedence over the defaults.
nothing takes effect unless the rail...
- 01:13 PM Bug #1507: Greyhole Plugin issues
- Not sure I understand what these commands will do for Greyhole. I did them, but was not sure what to look for.
- 06:50 AM Bug #1507: Greyhole Plugin issues
- i added all the ignore options in one line, space separated. not sure if that works, but i did it ayway.
yes, the ...
- 06:41 AM Bug #1507: Greyhole Plugin issues
- Could these additional options be added to /var/hda/platform/html/config/greyhole.yml? If so, I could add it to the ...
- 07:25 PM Bug #1509 (Closed): Reset User password
- The reset-user-password script is missing from Amahi 7. Users have no way to reset a users password if they forget i...
- 04:49 PM Bug #1507: Greyhole Plugin issues
- I have tested the plugin as follows:
a. added drives to the pool, selected some shares and added a few files.
- 07:37 AM Bug #1507: Greyhole Plugin issues
- 1)Strings are not properly localized.
2)Table being partially rounded.
3)Tables are quite large.
- 07:35 AM Bug #1507 (Closed): Greyhole Plugin issues
- 12:50 PM Bug #1374: webapps submenu is not showing
- bigfoot65 wrote:
> Everything works as I posted previously. Just to make sure I didn't miss any changes, I uninstal...
- 12:49 PM Bug #1374: webapps submenu is not showing
- Everything works as I posted previously. Just to make sure I didn't miss any changes, I uninstalled and reinstalled.
- 01:24 AM Bug #1374 (Feedback): webapps submenu is not showing
- 02:54 PM Bug #1374: webapps submenu is not showing
- Tested and all appears to work correctly. I created a new app and it prepopulated the path. I was able to change th...
- 11:04 AM Bug #1374: webapps submenu is not showing
- Please reinstall the app, and test. Made the needful changes.
- 07:51 AM Bug #1374: webapps submenu is not showing
- Also noticed once you create a web app, if you select the link for it an page opens with the following error.
- 07:39 AM Bug #1374: webapps submenu is not showing
- Agreed. Maybe put an example in the instructions or next to each field the user will populate.
I think it looks t...
- 04:42 AM Bug #1374 (Assigned): webapps submenu is not showing
- i see some issues with webapps. the UI does not look great, but also i am not sure what to put in the root path.
- 07:48 AM Bug #1493 (Assigned): Disk Stats
- When selecting the tab, it displays the graph but not the partitions. If you click on the bar above the graphs, the ...
- 11:56 PM Bug #1490 (New): easier app discoverability, installation
we probably want to shift to a full-screen plugin. we will call this the app store plugin
i think should have so...
- 06:00 AM Bug #1484 (New): set a standard for icons for tabs
- we should set a standard way for plugins to add an icon next to the name of the tab.
examples that do this now:
- 05:49 AM Bug #1483 (New): simpler app installation
- ideas for a simpler apps page:
* featured apps
* browse top apps in categories
* search and display apps related...
- 03:39 PM Bug #1448 (Closed): Separator line below the subtabs in horizontal theme vanishes in plugins
- 10:42 PM Bug #1450 (Closed): feedback on webapp plugin version 0.6
- 10:08 PM Feature #1347 (Closed): Bootstrapping
- 11:51 PM Bug #1468 (Assigned): lease time is not propagated correctly
- the platform writes to "lease_time" but hda-ctl reads from "dhcp_lease_time".
probably easier to work-around this ...
- 02:56 AM Feature #1347: Bootstrapping
- initial user and special instructions boxes are cut off at the bottom:
- 01:19 AM Feature #1347: Bootstrapping
- after an updated to the latest changes, i see there is some slight weirdness with the icons on apps > available
- 11:38 PM Feature #1347: Bootstrapping
- apps (available and installed) does not have rounded courner and the word is misaligned to the left:
Also available in: Atom