From 08/08/2015 to 09/06/2015
- 03:21 PM Bug #1811: avoid using rsyslog in hda-ctl
- useful detail: this shows up on a f21/amahi8 cloud image install, which needs rsyslog to be installed before hda-ctl ...
- 03:19 PM Bug #1811 (Assigned): avoid using rsyslog in hda-ctl
- avoid using rsyslog in hda-ctl and use the other journal logs or whatever they are called these days.
one less thi...
- 09:30 AM Bug #1808 (Closed): Size function in Shares does not account for symlinks (e.g. Greyhole shares)
- It appears the new Size feature for shares does not take into account Greyhole. When I checked on a Greyhole enabled...
- 07:27 PM Bug #1803 (New): Amahi Anywhere install Script Failure
- While updating to the latest Amahi Anywhere as a dependency for the new platform on my F21 HDA, I observed the follow...
- 01:11 AM Bug #1784 (Closed): problem upgrading an amahi 7 system to amahi 8
- this worked well. remarkably, my hda rebooted and all my apps (transmission, sabndzbd, sickbeard, etc.) work well.
- 05:13 PM Bug #1784: problem upgrading an amahi 7 system to amahi 8
- a possible work-around:...
- 01:40 PM Feature #1783: Incorporate hda-change-gw capability into Dashboard
- The dashboard only allows you to change the router IP address (4th digit). However, *hd-change-gw* allows you to cha...
- 01:27 PM Feature #1783 (Feedback): Incorporate hda-change-gw capability into Dashboard
- this is already implemented in the network settings http://hda/tab/network/settings
it may be that advanced settin...
- 01:24 PM Feature #1783 (Feedback): Incorporate hda-change-gw capability into Dashboard
- We should have the hda-change-gw script as part of the network settings in the dashboard. That way users could chang...
Also available in: Atom