From 10/26/2020 to 11/24/2020
- 03:02 PM Bug #2441: Upgrade from Fedora 27 to Fedora 33
- The dashboard works while httpd is running of course.
Let me know how I can assist.
- 08:44 AM Bug #2441 (Assigned): Upgrade from Fedora 27 to Fedora 33
- Passenger runs the web app for the dashboard. The dashboard cannot work without it. Maybe when trying to access it fo...
- 08:11 AM Bug #2441: Upgrade from Fedora 27 to Fedora 33
- The output below is from the error_log:
Looks like there might be someth...
- 04:11 PM Bug #2441: Upgrade from Fedora 27 to Fedora 33
- Regarding httpd failing, as of a little while ago services failing with systemd are often reported as failing with th...
- 05:14 PM Bug #2441 (Assigned): Upgrade from Fedora 27 to Fedora 33
- Upgrading from Amahi 11 (Fedora 27) to Amahi 12 (Fedora 33) is a trick path to navigate. First of all, Fedora upgrad...
- 06:27 AM Bug #2440 (Feedback): SSH public key auth broken with Fedora 33
- I re-entered my public key and all worked well as it did before after an upgrade. Also, before re-entering my public ...
- 10:41 AM Bug #2440 (Feedback): SSH public key auth broken with Fedora 33
- New crypto settings in Fedora 33 breaks current public key authentication:
- 09:24 AM Bug #2250: running a php5-only app under container
- I believe this can best be done using Docker or Podman as an app. Then build the Amahi applications to use that infr...
Also available in: Atom