From 01/14/2009 to 02/12/2009
- 09:34 PM Feature #29 (Closed): finish implementation of online web installer
* more apps
* rpm based apps
- 09:27 PM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- Interesting, I did a couple more tests.
I created three test directories:...
- 04:35 PM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- no mention of case or mangle. attached is my smb.conf.
- 07:01 PM Feature #28 (Closed): piecharts should be sped up
- at the moment it takes a bit of time to load the piecharts. from one second to more, depending on the number of drive...
- 06:14 PM Bug #27 (Feedback): Unable to find the Domain Master Browser
- since we last did the major overhaul of the samba configuration interface, we have these messages popping up. some us...
- 01:48 PM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- I can' reproduce that here, usually see the long file names.
hmm, please post your complete smb.conf file.
- 01:22 PM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- both from windows and smbclient i see the folder name as: IN35EL~Z
- 01:10 PM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- how do you see the file names when looking from windows clients ? and with smbclient ?
- 12:32 PM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- i should mention that the directory is in an ext3 file system.
- 12:16 PM Bug #25 (Closed): long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- recently, i ripped a boo on cd that i have. the directory produced is called
"Influencer - Patterson et al."
- 01:18 PM Bug #26 (New): PBA error #22 when out of disk space
- Before PBA makes an image it should check if there is enough room on the HDA.
Currently it "craps out" leaving a hal...
- 11:56 AM Bug #24 (Closed): Implement "Search box" in HDA
- Fast PHP search function available from http://whoosh.ca/
This may be useful for speeding implementation.
- 01:11 AM Bug #23 (Closed): samba and case sensitive files
- it appears that samba is configured to be case sensitive?
i experience some confusion with two directories having ...
- 08:53 PM Feature #22 (Closed): Change user passwords
- in the setup tab, when defining users, add the ability to change user passwords
- 08:51 PM Bug #20 (New): users cannot print without logging into samba
- I have two clients with Windows XP Home - they seem not to be able to print unless they are logged on to Samba (say v...
- 08:49 PM Bug #19 (Closed): Networking Alias tab allow blank alias name
- press "create new alias"
skip entering a name for the alias and enter the IP address
Issue with ...
- 08:47 PM Feature #18 (Closed): dhcp server should give backup dns servers
- in case the HDA is powered off
the lease would have to be increased drastically as well, which may also solve othe...
- 08:46 PM Bug #17 (Closed): Networking Aliases tab form handling issue
- cpg: still a bug in the form handling a press of 'enter' TylerM, let me reproduce which client? which browser? FF on ...
- 08:44 PM Feature #15 (Assigned): adding capability of managing users' groups
- Another nice-to-have would be to be able to manage users' groups from Setup.
- 08:43 PM Feature #14 (Closed): platform should prevent double click accidents creating duplicated shares/w...
- platform should prevent double click accidents creating duplicated shares/webapps/users
- 08:42 PM Bug #13 (Closed): ror logs are empty in the shipping version (f9)
- ror logs are empty in the shipping version (f9)
- 08:41 PM Feature #12 (Closed): Add shutdown and reboot to the control panel
- Is there a way to reboot the server from the Control Panel or Setup? Right now I'm using putty to restart if needed. ...
- 08:40 PM Bug #11 (Closed): drive model reported as "open" on LVM systems
- drive model reported as "open" on LVM systems
- 08:39 PM Feature #10 (Feedback): Pie charts could be improved by caching
- the piecharts are too slow.
the previous way to generate the piecharts, while hacky, worked much faster than the c...
- 08:38 PM Bug #9 (Closed): some users end up with duplicate apps
- when installing apps, users can end up with duplicates (??)
- 08:37 PM Bug #8 (Closed): monitoring temperature on LVM systems does not work
- fix it!
- 08:30 PM Feature #6 (Closed): New Features for Web Apps
- features for web apps
multiple server aliases
Also available in: Atom