From 01/30/2009 to 02/28/2009
- 05:23 PM Bug #48 (Closed): when not connected to the net, the apps tab fails
- it fails to retrieve the apps and it fails miserably. it should do it gracefully.
- 10:52 AM Feature #46 (Assigned): add user apache to group users by default
- this may be a good idea and may simplify things as it will make some files and directories directly accessible withou...
- 02:48 AM Feature #29: finish implementation of online web installer
- in commit:572e1c5 we add support for rpm-based apps and for uninstall scripts, among other fixes and reliability impr...
- 02:51 PM Feature #44 (New): Bandwidth Monitoring/Management
- Many ISPs are starting to charge for bandwidth usage -- include tools to manage/monitor usage (request from multiple ...
- 02:23 PM Bug #43: web-app install
- once i got to the point of mysql DB creation apache completely stopped serving pages including the hda page....not un...
- 02:01 PM Bug #43 (Closed): web-app install
- whilst following the wiki instructions for a jinzora2 install 2 issues so far have arisen.....
a) these lines are ...
- 02:53 AM Bug #38 (Closed): mac addresses with hex numbers are not recognized
- commit:0efa7ffa closes this bug #38.
- 02:45 AM Feature #42 (New): custom fields in web-app configs
- need ability to add custom fields to web-app config files
- 02:22 PM Feature #41: the platform should not be using the root mysql user and password
- i believe this should do it:
- create a new user in mysql with full access to database demo_development
- chose an...
- 02:17 PM Feature #41 (Closed): the platform should not be using the root mysql user and password
- in addition of creating the root account, a separate account should be created so that users who want full control of...
- 02:38 AM Bug #40 (Feedback): PBA for Time Machine
- no instructions via wiki page for where to backup TimeMachine to on the HDA....windows/*nix desktops work with pxe an...
- 07:48 PM Bug #38 (Closed): mac addresses with hex numbers are not recognized
- mac addresses should be recognized when they have hex chars
- 07:13 PM Bug #37 (Closed): capitalization can break webapps
- this is a fuzzy one.
have seen one user call his app Gallery2, yet the app was created in /var/hda/web-apps/galler...
- 07:08 PM Feature #36 (New): write a script to collect basic logs and send them for debug
- this way users that have connectivity can actually run this and not need to let anyone in to debug.
- 02:46 PM Bug #34 (Closed): LVM reported Incorrectly
- I the hard drive tab LVM are reported incorrectly as
2.1 TB UNKNOWN MODEL - report it! /dev/mapper/server-files
- 01:40 PM Bug #30 (Feedback): improve robustness of http://hda homepage, including after updates of firefox
- after installing, user see the dashboard (http://hda) as their home page.
however, any upgrades of the firefox rpm...
- 04:09 AM Bug #27: Unable to find the Domain Master Browser
- this is harmless. a "local master browser" must search for a "domain master browser" an syncronize its browse lists i...
- 06:14 PM Bug #27 (Feedback): Unable to find the Domain Master Browser
- since we last did the major overhaul of the samba configuration interface, we have these messages popping up. some us...
- 02:43 AM Bug #25 (Resolved): long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- ok, this is not a bug, it is a feature:
windows does not allow file names ending on a '.' character
- 02:21 AM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- Oh, I understand, the point is the trailing "." in the file name.
I need to investigate this - might be a bug.
- 09:27 PM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- Interesting, I did a couple more tests.
I created three test directories:...
- 04:35 PM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- no mention of case or mangle. attached is my smb.conf.
- 09:34 PM Feature #29 (Closed): finish implementation of online web installer
* more apps
* rpm based apps
- 07:01 PM Feature #28 (Closed): piecharts should be sped up
- at the moment it takes a bit of time to load the piecharts. from one second to more, depending on the number of drive...
- 01:48 PM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- I can' reproduce that here, usually see the long file names.
hmm, please post your complete smb.conf file.
- 01:22 PM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- both from windows and smbclient i see the folder name as: IN35EL~Z
- 01:10 PM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- how do you see the file names when looking from windows clients ? and with smbclient ?
- 12:32 PM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- i should mention that the directory is in an ext3 file system.
- 12:16 PM Bug #25 (Closed): long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- recently, i ripped a boo on cd that i have. the directory produced is called
"Influencer - Patterson et al."
- 01:18 PM Bug #26 (New): PBA error #22 when out of disk space
- Before PBA makes an image it should check if there is enough room on the HDA.
Currently it "craps out" leaving a hal...
- 11:56 AM Bug #24 (Closed): Implement "Search box" in HDA
- Fast PHP search function available from http://whoosh.ca/
This may be useful for speeding implementation.
- 01:11 AM Bug #23 (Closed): samba and case sensitive files
- it appears that samba is configured to be case sensitive?
i experience some confusion with two directories having ...
- 08:53 PM Feature #22 (Closed): Change user passwords
- in the setup tab, when defining users, add the ability to change user passwords
- 08:51 PM Bug #20 (New): users cannot print without logging into samba
- I have two clients with Windows XP Home - they seem not to be able to print unless they are logged on to Samba (say v...
- 08:49 PM Bug #19 (Closed): Networking Alias tab allow blank alias name
- press "create new alias"
skip entering a name for the alias and enter the IP address
Issue with ...
- 08:47 PM Feature #18 (Closed): dhcp server should give backup dns servers
- in case the HDA is powered off
the lease would have to be increased drastically as well, which may also solve othe...
- 08:46 PM Bug #17 (Closed): Networking Aliases tab form handling issue
- cpg: still a bug in the form handling a press of 'enter' TylerM, let me reproduce which client? which browser? FF on ...
- 08:44 PM Feature #15 (Assigned): adding capability of managing users' groups
- Another nice-to-have would be to be able to manage users' groups from Setup.
- 08:43 PM Feature #14 (Closed): platform should prevent double click accidents creating duplicated shares/w...
- platform should prevent double click accidents creating duplicated shares/webapps/users
- 08:42 PM Bug #13 (Closed): ror logs are empty in the shipping version (f9)
- ror logs are empty in the shipping version (f9)
- 08:41 PM Feature #12 (Closed): Add shutdown and reboot to the control panel
- Is there a way to reboot the server from the Control Panel or Setup? Right now I'm using putty to restart if needed. ...
- 08:40 PM Bug #11 (Closed): drive model reported as "open" on LVM systems
- drive model reported as "open" on LVM systems
- 08:39 PM Feature #10 (Feedback): Pie charts could be improved by caching
- the piecharts are too slow.
the previous way to generate the piecharts, while hacky, worked much faster than the c...
- 08:38 PM Bug #9 (Closed): some users end up with duplicate apps
- when installing apps, users can end up with duplicates (??)
- 08:37 PM Bug #8 (Closed): monitoring temperature on LVM systems does not work
- fix it!
- 08:30 PM Feature #6 (Closed): New Features for Web Apps
- features for web apps
multiple server aliases
Also available in: Atom