From 02/13/2009 to 03/14/2009
- 01:47 PM Feature #61 (Closed): add login to setup pages
- this is really needed so that non-admin users cannot delete stuff.
- 01:45 PM Feature #60 (Closed): implement localization support
- we have dutch and german translations already!
spanish is not too hard. :)
- 01:14 PM Bug #50: support for pre-installation scripts in apps
- cpg wrote:
> fixed by #3422db34
- 01:09 PM Bug #50: support for pre-installation scripts in apps
- fixed by commit:3422db34
- 12:18 PM Bug #56: The hda database's password is hardcoded into scripts so, changing it breaks things badly
- would like to fix this for the f10 release. here is the strategy:
- make a default root/password for mysql
- 12:10 PM Bug #59 (Closed): adding webapps is broken - no path is shown when entering name
- Applied in changeset commit:"904220f209a4138e27dff463c98405bc23749385".
- 11:37 AM Bug #59 (Closed): adding webapps is broken - no path is shown when entering name
- looks like the controllers were pointing to webapps/ which was empty.
should be pointing to webapp.
- 10:38 AM Bug #56 (Closed): The hda database's password is hardcoded into scripts so, changing it breaks th...
- Remove all references to the password for demo_development database from all scripts, e.g. /usr/bin/hdactl
- 10:34 AM Feature #55 (New): Support fully customizable dhcpd.conf
- Three values needed for /etc/dhcpd.conf are hardcoded in /usr/bin/hdactl, these are:
full_net, dyn_lo, and dyn_h...
- 04:14 PM Bug #54 (New): when installing an app, the installer should time out sooner
- the installer should time out earlier, as a natural time out for a site that is not responding can be several minutes...
- 02:49 AM Feature #53 (New): change name of hda to fqdn ($HOSTNAME)
- I couldn't find any way to make a good headline, but here's the request:
let the amahi install script inject $HOSTNA...
- 02:43 PM Bug #20: users cannot print without logging into samba
- obnox, you proposed a solution to test for a fix for this. however, i don't see it here in the bug.
must have been...
- 02:30 PM Bug #43: web-app install
- working on fixing this.
- 07:48 AM Bug #34: LVM reported Incorrectly
- same here:
i have 2 physical disks merged into 1 LVM, this is reported as follows:...
- 06:23 AM Bug #52 (Closed): adding an alias for an external address is broken
- when adding an alias with a full ip address, it says it's not valid!
- 05:52 PM Feature #51 (Closed): samba feature request for win 98/95
- In order for in 98/95 to access a samba share this line must be added to smb.conf
_client lanman auth = yes_
- 02:22 PM Bug #50 (Closed): support for pre-installation scripts in apps
- adding support for pre-installation scripts becomes necessary when certain packages need.
an example is users inst...
- 05:23 PM Bug #48 (Closed): when not connected to the net, the apps tab fails
- it fails to retrieve the apps and it fails miserably. it should do it gracefully.
- 10:52 AM Feature #46 (Assigned): add user apache to group users by default
- this may be a good idea and may simplify things as it will make some files and directories directly accessible withou...
- 02:48 AM Feature #29: finish implementation of online web installer
- in commit:572e1c5 we add support for rpm-based apps and for uninstall scripts, among other fixes and reliability impr...
- 02:51 PM Feature #44 (New): Bandwidth Monitoring/Management
- Many ISPs are starting to charge for bandwidth usage -- include tools to manage/monitor usage (request from multiple ...
- 02:23 PM Bug #43: web-app install
- once i got to the point of mysql DB creation apache completely stopped serving pages including the hda page....not un...
- 02:01 PM Bug #43 (Closed): web-app install
- whilst following the wiki instructions for a jinzora2 install 2 issues so far have arisen.....
a) these lines are ...
- 02:53 AM Bug #38 (Closed): mac addresses with hex numbers are not recognized
- commit:0efa7ffa closes this bug #38.
- 02:45 AM Feature #42 (New): custom fields in web-app configs
- need ability to add custom fields to web-app config files
- 02:22 PM Feature #41: the platform should not be using the root mysql user and password
- i believe this should do it:
- create a new user in mysql with full access to database demo_development
- chose an...
- 02:17 PM Feature #41 (Closed): the platform should not be using the root mysql user and password
- in addition of creating the root account, a separate account should be created so that users who want full control of...
- 02:38 AM Bug #40 (Feedback): PBA for Time Machine
- no instructions via wiki page for where to backup TimeMachine to on the HDA....windows/*nix desktops work with pxe an...
- 07:48 PM Bug #38 (Closed): mac addresses with hex numbers are not recognized
- mac addresses should be recognized when they have hex chars
- 07:13 PM Bug #37 (Closed): capitalization can break webapps
- this is a fuzzy one.
have seen one user call his app Gallery2, yet the app was created in /var/hda/web-apps/galler...
- 07:08 PM Feature #36 (New): write a script to collect basic logs and send them for debug
- this way users that have connectivity can actually run this and not need to let anyone in to debug.
- 02:46 PM Bug #34 (Closed): LVM reported Incorrectly
- I the hard drive tab LVM are reported incorrectly as
2.1 TB UNKNOWN MODEL - report it! /dev/mapper/server-files
- 01:40 PM Bug #30 (Feedback): improve robustness of http://hda homepage, including after updates of firefox
- after installing, user see the dashboard (http://hda) as their home page.
however, any upgrades of the firefox rpm...
- 04:09 AM Bug #27: Unable to find the Domain Master Browser
- this is harmless. a "local master browser" must search for a "domain master browser" an syncronize its browse lists i...
- 02:43 AM Bug #25 (Resolved): long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- ok, this is not a bug, it is a feature:
windows does not allow file names ending on a '.' character
- 02:21 AM Bug #25: long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- Oh, I understand, the point is the trailing "." in the file name.
I need to investigate this - might be a bug.
Also available in: Atom