From 04/07/2009 to 05/06/2009
- 05:06 AM Feature #101: Installer script for creating shares on the HDA
- gmw wrote:
> When installing many applications there is a desire to create a share so users can drop files into the ...
- 06:59 PM Feature #22 (Closed): Change user passwords
- Applied in changeset commit:"f282a0d702d38812ace0b5e97417866e8e686275".
- 06:29 PM Bug #164 (Assigned): burn-baby-burn
- burn-baby-burn needs to have a sanity check between apps.
- 12:04 PM Bug #75 (Closed): Merge web apps and applications
- Applied in changeset commit:"411a6a9f88917659d3e0f5c8d6e95fbc54143914".
- 02:02 PM Feature #123: Dashboard
- Drag and drop for Icons ... needs change in dashboard HTML, and stylesheets
Here's the "perfected" drag and drop ...
- 02:01 PM Bug #24: Implement "Search box" in HDA
- Fix for file link format:
- 10:45 AM Bug #161 (New): printer drivers centrally
- from a user:
I know its possible to make amahi a printing server, but I still need to install all drivers on the X...
- 06:27 PM Bug #160 (Closed): need ability to set password independently in hda-create-db-and-user
- Applied in changeset commit:"9504a42a8be8786d598b476b07201261833ad5da".
- 06:10 PM Bug #160 (Closed): need ability to set password independently in hda-create-db-and-user
- we need two things:
- an option to create a password for the user independently
- that the default password b...
- 01:00 PM Feature #116 (Closed): password protecting some/all of the setup pages
- 06:12 PM Bug #156 (Closed): deleting root account
- Applied in changeset commit:"f2a3dc47a823a170abea01a43927491e88e89e6a".
- 03:30 PM Bug #52 (Closed): adding an alias for an external address is broken
- Applied in changeset commit:"52a5ff30b645d338a91752b37afe863fd8823f60".
- 02:13 AM Bug #156 (Feedback): deleting root account
here is a patch that fixes the issue on the server side.
rpm -Uvh http://alpha.amahi.org/noarch/hda-platfor...
- 01:36 PM Bug #156: deleting root account
- how did you create a "root" user??
we put some controls in place to not allow for users that already exist from be...
- 01:27 PM Bug #156 (Closed): deleting root account
- if you create a root account through the users tab in setup,
after you delete it, the root entry in /etc/passwd gets...
- 10:56 AM Feature #154 (Closed): caching of apps/packages downloaded
- we should have a cache of downloaded packages
- 10:56 AM Bug #153 (Closed): verify that things work without internet connectivy
- over time we may have introduced something that breaks the principle of not having to be connected for things to just...
- 10:34 AM Feature #151 (New): turn logs off for webapps
- turn them all off by default
- 07:04 AM Bug #141 (Closed): static IP address not reserving address
- I setup a static ip address for laptop 1, i brought my laptop from work home fired it up and it grabbed the same addr...
- 05:47 AM Bug #24 (Feedback): Implement "Search box" in HDA
- Did testing on vista and xp and ubuntu linux, none of the OS's will open the any file type. Search does not bring all...
- 12:00 PM Bug #24 (New): Implement "Search box" in HDA
- what was checked in brings things to a very basic level of search
- 11:59 AM Bug #24 (Closed): Implement "Search box" in HDA
- Applied in changeset commit:"c847cd9b4f67193ae59f3e2e4917da9e79d6ad56".
- 08:53 PM Feature #128 (Closed): Support for changing DHCP lease time
- I am running Amahi on my home server and when using Amahi as my DHCP server my SSH sessions kept freezing when "SSHin...
- 05:04 PM Feature #122: Clean up Legacy "menus"
- where can we put this page?
doesn't seem worth it to have a tab just to manage calendars.
- 05:00 PM Feature #122: Clean up Legacy "menus"
- Forgot to say -- the Apps menu still says "My Apps" -- that's OK, but it should link to the INSTALLED apps, not the a...
- 04:58 PM Feature #122: Clean up Legacy "menus"
- Not sure about your question "where should we put it?"
As far as the menus -- looks OK.
Should probably add .your...
- 04:50 PM Feature #122 (Feedback): Clean up Legacy "menus"
- ok, try the test platform i sent out (3.0-2). putting in feedback. close if happy, assign back and reopen if not.
- 04:18 PM Feature #116 (Rejected): password protecting some/all of the setup pages
- duplicated from bug #61
- 03:38 PM Bug #48 (Closed): when not connected to the net, the apps tab fails
- Applied in changeset commit:"cd349ad6a0b800b4c5424a4041d7d477395480aa".
- 04:03 AM Feature #121: Remove Legacy Apps
- i think the apps are there at 90% level.
slideshow, pba and amahitunes are also working for me. more testing soon.
- 03:32 AM Bug #109 (Closed): setup/apps tab breaks if amahi.org is down or otherwise unavailable
- Applied in changeset commit:"b9f1df77f07895dea49c9440a295b44723bbe964".
- 11:39 AM Bug #24: Implement "Search box" in HDA
- some icons from gmw!
- 03:29 PM Feature #124 (New): Integrate router control in Amahi
- letAmahi control generic home router (through UpNP) ... eg. shutdown Amahi switches DHCP/DNS to the router!
- 03:27 PM Feature #123 (New): Dashboard
- Add functionality so the dash board is more fully featured:
i. drag and drop icons
ii. quick launch to user access...
- 03:25 PM Feature #122 (Closed): Clean up Legacy "menus"
- Since more options exist for Wiki and calendars with one-click install, remove them frmo the menus.
Also, remove the...
- 03:24 PM Feature #121 (Closed): Remove Legacy Apps
- Remove Amahitunes, PBA, Recipes, Weightwatcher from the platform and make them one-click installable
- 03:22 PM Feature #6 (Closed): New Features for Web Apps
- 03:16 PM Bug #43 (Closed): web-app install
- One click installer for Jinzora removes the issue
- 03:13 PM Bug #75: Merge web apps and applications
- As an interim step subjugate the Web-apps Tab beneath the Apps Tab (so it is a sub-menu)
- 01:16 PM Feature #116 (Closed): password protecting some/all of the setup pages
- this a feature request for the new release.
- 01:02 PM Bug #113 (New): shares cannot take international characters for name and/or path
- this was reported by filip in the dutch linux magazine article!
here is the error with an example:
- 03:54 PM Bug #112 (Closed): the unistaller script should chdir to the webapp path before running the script!
- probably not sure - search FIXME-bug-112 in app/models.
- 02:35 AM Bug #24: Implement "Search box" in HDA
- NOTE: we settled on the icons being 18x18 pixels and being png with transparent backgrounds.
here is a quick & dirty...
Also available in: Atom