From 08/24/2009 to 09/22/2009
- 11:31 PM Feature #201 (Assigned): Change default DHCP Lease time to 4 hours or greater
- reopening it as we have a patch for the platform to do this.
we are also changing the default per the recommendati...
- 01:42 PM Feature #303 (New): Support per user PDC logon
- Provide an option in enabling PDC mode of SAMBA to allow for per user logon scripts.
in smb.conf, this is do by ...
- 01:18 AM Bug #176 (Closed): when a script contains #! in the beginning of a line, the installer still thin...
- Applied in changeset commit:"337dccdfd5fdd42eaf4739f171a52309bc9f2056".
- 07:42 PM Feature #128: Support for changing DHCP lease time
- I have the interface in working order and the backend code in place to write the settings to the database. All that ...
- 01:48 PM Feature #259: HDA Platform - Printer configuration tab
- Curious if this feature is anywhere on the radar for hda-platform?
- 01:14 PM Support #298 (Closed): App id 5xqfmk5hb3 rename
- changes done. see how you like it.
this app has a really weird original name.
- 12:02 PM Support #298: App id 5xqfmk5hb3 rename
- andypflueger wrote:
> Can you please change the Name of app id 5xqfmk5hb3 from "Weather" to "PhpWeather"?
- 09:17 AM Support #298 (Closed): App id 5xqfmk5hb3 rename
- Can you please change the Name of app id 5xqfmk5hb3 from "Weather" to "PhpWeather"?
- 08:20 PM Feature #296 (Closed): move storage tab to a separate area
- Applied in changeset commit:"e4a45af4011c511b7002d55c058afabf09ba9aec".
- 08:12 PM Feature #296 (Closed): move storage tab to a separate area
- move storage tab to a separate area, probably after applications.
see the thread: http://forums.amahi.org/viewtopi...
- 06:49 PM Support #295 (Closed): Avdanced technique for packaging app - diff/patch
- 06:04 PM Support #295 (Assigned): Avdanced technique for packaging app - diff/patch
- see this page - a bit quick & dirty but it should help:
- 03:51 AM Support #295 (Closed): Avdanced technique for packaging app - diff/patch
- Would it be possible for someone to write up a document or wiki text for how to use the advanced app packaging techni...
- 12:40 PM Bug #274 (Closed): Please use full domain URL's for everything.
- Applied in changeset commit:"ef95ba0bf084617ee39dcf93a710084e45df9964".
- 12:20 PM Bug #289 (Closed): change the samba workgroup easily
- Applied in changeset commit:"22db4c5030eba867a79d03f29f4ae3ba9932cfb3".
- 12:10 AM Bug #294 (Closed): hdactl hanging
- After creating a new web-app (to work on app packaging), hdactl apparently stopped responding, as the web-app was not...
- 01:49 PM Support #291: Ubuntu app installer
- 16:47:39 <asp> hmm...
16:48:02 <asp> http;//linpha (even adding to /etc/hosts) redirects me to http;//hda/hda_linpha...
- 01:23 PM Support #291: Ubuntu app installer
- 16:20:24 <asp|hda> could it be because /var/hda is marked as root:root for owner & 755 for permissions?
- 01:19 PM Support #291: Ubuntu app installer
- 16:09:39 <cpgbb> I found the problem
16:10:19 <cpgbb> In the ror app scripts/ area
16:11:00 <cpgbb> Find the instal...
- 01:04 PM Support #291: Ubuntu app installer
- Tried to install Linpha on my Ubuntu hda, but getting the following in amahi-app-installer.log:
- 10:04 AM Support #291: Ubuntu app installer
- besides the installer, this is the next logical step to work on for ubuntu. excellent.
probably the best solution ...
- 08:11 AM Support #291 (New): Ubuntu app installer
- Built a HDA on Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackelope) and the hda-platform seems to run except for the app installer. Because...
- 01:17 PM Bug #292: Ubuntu hda platform - storage tab issue
- 15:52:08 <asp|hda> one other odd thing, the Storage tab doesn't fully display...the graph won't appear
- 01:10 PM Bug #292 (Assigned): Ubuntu hda platform - storage tab issue
- The graphs on the Storage tab of HDA platform won't ever load. The circle just spins.
- 09:30 PM Bug #289 (Closed): change the samba workgroup easily
- There should be a way to change the samba workgroup easier than it is currently.
- 06:43 AM Feature #288 (New): Support for adding/updating MX records in BIND
- Would like the ability to add an MX record much the same way an alias gets added from the networking tab now. Will n...
- 11:38 PM Bug #285 (New): tunnelblick not working well, on f10 at least
- when connecting to an hda, either setting or not setting the "set nameserver" option, images that are external to the...
Also available in: Atom