From 10/04/2009 to 11/02/2009
- 01:11 AM Bug #344: Ethernet Connections issues
- we still see this occacionally. have not been able to chase it down, tho!
downgrading to medium.
- 01:10 AM Feature #328 (Assigned): HDA Setup Tabs
- commit 9f5c75a revamps the menu system, which will make this feature easier to report.
- 12:40 PM Bug #322 (Closed): if hdactl-2.44 gets updated before hda-platform--4.0-23 or later, the DHCP ser...
- 02:05 AM Bug #342 (Closed): Slow Samba on Gigabit?
- Applied in changeset commit:"760aad39750602ac1940a1724c7e72cc25c5cf7d".
- 04:47 PM Feature #352 (New): hide /home shares in samba
- as some people do not need to export the /home folders, a feature to disable this on the setup page is required.
- 05:51 PM Feature #310: easily customizeable user "home page" modeled after Google Sites
- to direct to some kind of solucion - we should be looking at anny kind of portal app, that is well supported, and has...
- 05:19 AM Feature #350 (Closed): IPv6 support in DNS
- Currently BIND only listens on IPv6 localhost addr: ::1
Either change this to: any
Add Local and global ...
- 05:33 PM Feature #343 (Assigned): Add 'hide files' input field for individual shares
- nice! thanks for providing the configuration options!
- 07:34 AM Feature #349 (New): create /root/.forward to email logwatch reports
- As part of the install, create /root/.forward so that all email to root goes to the desired email account.
- 06:30 AM Bug #348 (New): PBA saves files outside /var/hda/files subdir
- in the default config pba will save it's files in /var/hda/apps/pba/data (not exactly sure but somewhere in the (web-...
- 12:53 PM Feature #340: Improve DNS security by using views
- OK. I got custom.acl working by adding it in directly to /etc/named.conf.
I should warn you that there are other ...
- 10:12 AM Feature #340: Improve DNS security by using views
- I found out you cannot have an include inside an acl. I am working on an alternative approach for the custom.acl.
- 08:18 PM Feature #340: Improve DNS security by using views
- I am attaching my /usr/bin/hdactl that has patches for this bug and for 336.
The changes to /etc/named.conf needs ...
- 03:12 AM Bug #342: Slow Samba on Gigabit?
- with the default options, i was able to transfer a 1734508544 byte iso image from a mac desktop to my hda, across two...
- 01:12 AM Bug #342: Slow Samba on Gigabit?
- Just tested these changes at work and only saw an increase of 2MB/s... but an increase nonetheless.
Perhaps these ...
- 04:51 PM Bug #344: Ethernet Connections issues
- is there
in the ifcfg-eth0 file?
- 01:40 PM Bug #344: Ethernet Connections issues
- I believe the issue is that DHCPD isn't running.
With nitz369, the configuration file wasn't being accepted by the...
- 01:31 PM Bug #344 (Closed): Ethernet Connections issues
- Numerous users, to date 3 including bdfoster, pjcrux, and nitz369 have issues with Amahi after installation. Fedora i...
- 01:50 PM Feature #337: Restrict DNS A records to DHCP lease addresses and provide for static entries
- Some corrections and improvements over the prior recommendation:
First the fill_hosts_table sub. Now that I see w...
- 08:22 PM Feature #337: Restrict DNS A records to DHCP lease addresses and provide for static entries
- OK. Here is some fixes:
INSERT INTO `demo_development`.`settings` (`id`, `name`, `value`, `kind`) VALUES ('45', '...
- 06:40 PM Feature #337: Restrict DNS A records to DHCP lease addresses and provide for static entries
- While you are at it, just add dym_lo and dym_hi to the settings table where they belong.
- 06:08 PM Feature #337 (New): Restrict DNS A records to DHCP lease addresses and provide for static entries
- The h<n>.home.com entries in DNS should only be for the addresses leased by DHCP. Currently it is for addresses 1-25...
- 01:26 PM Feature #343 (Assigned): Add 'hide files' input field for individual shares
- It would be nice to be able to hide certain files and folders, a great example is the lost+found folder.
- 12:59 PM Bug #342 (Closed): Slow Samba on Gigabit?
- I was experiencing slow samba shares on my gigabit network and the solution was to remove the following socket option...
- 08:35 PM Bug #336: Malformed SOA, MX, and NS records
- In /usr/bin/hdactl
SOA occurs three times
printf $void "@ IN SOA %s. root.%s. (\n", $domain, $domain;
- 06:44 PM Bug #336: Malformed SOA, MX, and NS records
- this is not as useful as it could be.
can you show an example, with before and after settings?
(or better yet, a ...
- 05:50 PM Bug #336 (Closed): Malformed SOA, MX, and NS records
- Both the forward and reverse zones' SOA, NS, and MX records have only the domain where FQDN is the common practice, p...
- 07:01 PM Feature #340 (New): Improve DNS security by using views
- Add views to the named.conf file, placing all current zones into an "internal" view. That is:
- 06:45 PM Bug #339 (New): Use CNAME for aliases
- Use CNAME rather than A for aliases of hda.
The way the aliases table is set up this is not so easy, adding a thir...
- 02:16 AM Feature #335: make DNS work when connecting to your HDA over VPN
- apparently, this does not work well.
perhaps i do n...
- 12:41 AM Feature #335 (New): make DNS work when connecting to your HDA over VPN
- apparently some clients do not work well with DNS when the VPN is connected.
* When i connect to my...
- 02:35 PM Feature #334 (New): Rate apps after a bit of being installed
- this probably should be off the dashboard.
after the app has been installed for a week or more, ask the user to ra...
- 02:23 PM Bug #333 (Closed): when the installer ends, hdactl is not running, the servers are not initialize...
- Applied in changeset commit:"c12a6eb2fcee3a878c848f588c392b64e70b44f1".
- 12:14 PM Bug #333 (Closed): when the installer ends, hdactl is not running, the servers are not initialize...
- after hda-install is done, the system does not have hdactl running, hence the creation of the servers silently gets d...
- 10:36 AM Bug #331: disk utils error for an unknown disk configuration
- 06:34 PM Bug #331: disk utils error for an unknown disk configuration
- Could you also provide the output of:
- 02:41 AM Feature #332: Disabling SAMBA server does not stop nmb service
- this is a feature. the implementation would look like this:
- the servers field of the app would have to have a l...
- 08:00 PM Feature #18 (Closed): dhcp server should give backup dns servers
- Applied in changeset commit:"67de646f05fbb7fee9894109f078bdf0120541db".
- 11:42 AM Bug #331: disk utils error for an unknown disk configuration
- Hi I send You the output, I thought I could update the case but found no update "button, so I send this to You instea...
- 08:42 AM Feature #332 (New): Disabling SAMBA server does not stop nmb service
- When using the Advanced Server settings to disable SAMBA server (This particular AMAHI server is for email and I don'...
- 04:24 AM Bug #322: if hdactl-2.44 gets updated before hda-platform--4.0-23 or later, the DHCP server stops
- Does this bug still exist?
- 05:57 PM Feature #18: dhcp server should give backup dns servers
- Patch has been created to fix this issue.
- 01:08 PM Bug #331 (New): disk utils error for an unknown disk configuration
- Processing SetupController#index (for 192.168.0.101 at 2009-10-07 21:39:21) [GET]
Session ID: 1476f945e50bb956b0c1...
- 09:28 PM Feature #18: dhcp server should give backup dns servers
- gmw wrote:
> in case the HDA is powered off
> the lease would have to be increased drastically as well, which m...
- 07:24 PM Bug #329 (New): Slideshow Viewing Size
- Create a dropdown box, or other setting options for the viewing size of pictures in the slideshow application. Pictu...
- 07:22 PM Feature #328 (Assigned): HDA Setup Tabs
- Change the Setup page tabs to allow sub-tabs to pop up on hover (eliminating the need to load a page needlessly to ge...
- 06:36 PM Bug #327 (Closed): Search function not working
- HDA Search function not working.
Search for any file results in 0 results.
Also available in: Atom