From 10/16/2009 to 11/14/2009
- 11:54 AM Bug #355 (Closed): DNS/named Issue
- 10:30 AM Bug #355 (Closed): DNS/named Issue
- ***WRITE UP IN PROGRESS***
For the F11 platform:
From a client the broadcast setting of the hda as the DHCP and D...
- 11:53 AM Bug #356 (Closed): DNS/named Issue
- For the F11 platform:
From a client the broadcast setting of the hda as the DHCP and DYNDNS is not the IP address of...
- 12:09 PM Feature #354 (New): NFS shares
- Support for NFS shares.
- 11:06 PM Bug #336 (Closed): Malformed SOA, MX, and NS records
- Toegepast in changeset commit:"2742d4b88882d3f89f234be2b28e29c34fad5dad".
- 01:11 AM Bug #344: Ethernet Connections issues
- we still see this occacionally. have not been able to chase it down, tho!
downgrading to medium.
- 01:10 AM Feature #328 (Assigned): HDA Setup Tabs
- commit 9f5c75a revamps the menu system, which will make this feature easier to report.
- 12:40 PM Bug #322 (Closed): if hdactl-2.44 gets updated before hda-platform--4.0-23 or later, the DHCP ser...
- 02:05 AM Bug #342 (Closed): Slow Samba on Gigabit?
- Applied in changeset commit:"760aad39750602ac1940a1724c7e72cc25c5cf7d".
- 04:47 PM Feature #352 (New): hide /home shares in samba
- as some people do not need to export the /home folders, a feature to disable this on the setup page is required.
- 05:51 PM Feature #310: easily customizeable user "home page" modeled after Google Sites
- to direct to some kind of solucion - we should be looking at anny kind of portal app, that is well supported, and has...
- 05:19 AM Feature #350 (Closed): IPv6 support in DNS
- Currently BIND only listens on IPv6 localhost addr: ::1
Either change this to: any
Add Local and global ...
- 05:33 PM Feature #343 (Assigned): Add 'hide files' input field for individual shares
- nice! thanks for providing the configuration options!
- 07:34 AM Feature #349 (New): create /root/.forward to email logwatch reports
- As part of the install, create /root/.forward so that all email to root goes to the desired email account.
- 06:30 AM Bug #348 (New): PBA saves files outside /var/hda/files subdir
- in the default config pba will save it's files in /var/hda/apps/pba/data (not exactly sure but somewhere in the (web-...
- 12:53 PM Feature #340: Improve DNS security by using views
- OK. I got custom.acl working by adding it in directly to /etc/named.conf.
I should warn you that there are other ...
- 10:12 AM Feature #340: Improve DNS security by using views
- I found out you cannot have an include inside an acl. I am working on an alternative approach for the custom.acl.
- 08:18 PM Feature #340: Improve DNS security by using views
- I am attaching my /usr/bin/hdactl that has patches for this bug and for 336.
The changes to /etc/named.conf needs ...
- 03:12 AM Bug #342: Slow Samba on Gigabit?
- with the default options, i was able to transfer a 1734508544 byte iso image from a mac desktop to my hda, across two...
- 01:12 AM Bug #342: Slow Samba on Gigabit?
- Just tested these changes at work and only saw an increase of 2MB/s... but an increase nonetheless.
Perhaps these ...
Also available in: Atom