From 11/05/2009 to 12/04/2009
- 07:05 PM Bug #239 (Closed): the first user does not have a corresponding samba user
- fixed in the f12 release
- 06:51 PM Bug #56 (Closed): The hda database's password is hardcoded into scripts so, changing it breaks th...
- fixed in the latest repo
- 08:55 AM Bug #364 (Closed): Missing Servers (F12)
- In the applications->Servers tab, only 1 server is listed. It is the OpenVPN ALS server. This occurred after a new ...
- 12:48 AM Bug #363 (Feedback): Drive temperature
- i think this has been fixed.
to test, you must have the latest released hdactl (4.6) and hda-platform (4.4-6).
- 04:38 PM Bug #361: TimeZone Error in PHP apps
- we can do this in two steps. the second one being the hard one (change in the installer).
1) try this in custom opti...
- 08:11 AM Bug #363: Drive temperature
- [root@home ~]# service hddtemp start
Starting hard disk temperature monitor daemon (hddtemp): [ OK ]
- 05:15 AM Bug #363: Drive temperature
- this looks like a privilege escalation issue. works for regular users, not for apache :(
appears to be an f12 issue....
- 09:03 AM Bug #363: Drive temperature
- marcel wrote:
> Missing drive tempature setup --> storeage --> disks.
> hddtemp /dev/sda
- 08:53 AM Bug #363 (Closed): Drive temperature
- Missing drive tempature setup --> storeage --> disks.
[root@Amahi-Home-Server ~]# ...
- 07:06 PM Bug #361: TimeZone Error in PHP apps
- as an environment variable it's easy for an install script to get:
[19:03:02](1)florence:~$ . /etc/sysconfig/clock...
- 07:01 PM Bug #361: TimeZone Error in PHP apps
- The time zone setting Fedora 12 is in /etc/sysconfig/clock. There is an entry as follows: ZONE="America/Chicago"
- 06:08 PM Bug #361 (Closed): TimeZone Error in PHP apps
- Some Amahi applications do not work in F12 due to the timezone not being set in the /etc/php.ini file. This can be c...
- 09:09 PM Feature #41 (Closed): the platform should not be using the root mysql user and password
- Applied in changeset commit:"41d048d528da170ad7d63b75c4805bb100c037ba".
- 02:26 PM Feature #305: Captive portal
- the upcoming Amahi 5.0 release has a "portal" for regular users and a full portal for others (admin).
is this what...
- 12:46 PM Bug #360: Tab text to long
- Any suggestions for shorter words to use in those two cases?
Be imaginative :)
- 10:53 AM Bug #360 (New): Tab text to long
- when using long words the tab is to short.
- 11:54 AM Bug #355 (Closed): DNS/named Issue
- 10:30 AM Bug #355 (Closed): DNS/named Issue
- ***WRITE UP IN PROGRESS***
For the F11 platform:
From a client the broadcast setting of the hda as the DHCP and D...
- 11:53 AM Bug #356 (Closed): DNS/named Issue
- For the F11 platform:
From a client the broadcast setting of the hda as the DHCP and DYNDNS is not the IP address of...
- 12:09 PM Feature #354 (New): NFS shares
- Support for NFS shares.
- 11:06 PM Bug #336 (Closed): Malformed SOA, MX, and NS records
- Toegepast in changeset commit:"2742d4b88882d3f89f234be2b28e29c34fad5dad".
Also available in: Atom