From 11/15/2009 to 12/14/2009
- 03:31 AM Bug #194 (Closed): strange border in apps logos in fedora 10
- 03:30 AM Bug #25 (Closed): long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- 03:29 AM Bug #327 (Closed): Search function not working
- this is fixed in amahi 5.0
- 03:28 AM Bug #50 (Closed): support for pre-installation scripts in apps
- was fixed
- 03:28 AM Bug #225 (Closed): One-click installer fails download from FTP site
- 03:27 AM Bug #363 (Closed): Drive temperature
- too long in feedback. believed to be fixed!
- 03:26 AM Bug #141: static IP address not reserving address
- fixed in amahi 5.0
- 03:26 AM Bug #17 (Closed): Networking Aliases tab form handling issue
- fixed in amahi 5.0
- 03:25 AM Bug #217 (Closed): storage tab crashes - permission denied
- it's fixed
- 03:24 AM Bug #275 (Closed): some users do not get pluginfactory installed. network tab is borked then
- this is believed to be fixed.
- 03:23 AM Bug #19 (Closed): Networking Alias tab allow blank alias name
- 03:23 AM Bug #105 (Closed): Web-apps cannot cerate a new web-app without a page refresh
- 03:22 AM Bug #315 (Closed): hourly cron trying to backup non-existance webcal
- this has been fixed in amahi 5.0. in part trivially as the webcal package is gone and replaced by the iCalendar app.
- 03:12 AM Feature #60 (Closed): implement localization support
- implemented in amahi 5.0!
- 03:11 AM Feature #201 (Closed): Change default DHCP Lease time to 4 hours or greater
- fixed and released in amahi 5.0!
- 03:10 AM Feature #122 (Closed): Clean up Legacy "menus"
- 03:10 AM Feature #128 (Closed): Support for changing DHCP lease time
- 03:08 AM Feature #128: Support for changing DHCP lease time
- fixed and released in amahi 5!
- 03:06 AM Bug #37 (Closed): capitalization can break webapps
- 03:06 AM Bug #170 (Closed): Themes are in the wrong section of the dashboard.
- fixed now
- 03:05 AM Bug #193 (Closed): in fedora 10, some/all subtab links open in separate tabs
- 03:04 AM Bug #153 (Closed): verify that things work without internet connectivy
- 08:15 PM Bug #380: Add/Remove Shares--Samba Restart
- bigfoot65 wrote:
> It appears that when adding/removing shares for external drives that samba does not restart. I a...
- 08:13 PM Bug #380 (Feedback): Add/Remove Shares--Samba Restart
- It appears that when adding/removing shares for external drives that samba does not restart. I added a USB hard driv...
- 09:32 PM Bug #378: Apps Redirected to HDA Setup Page
- JCLeftie issue with POSH 2 has been corrected. It was a problem on his machine.
- 08:22 PM Bug #378 (New): Apps Redirected to HDA Setup Page
- The following apps install, but when accessed you are redirected to the HDA Setup page:
Piwik 2 (occurs after login)...
- 05:55 PM Feature #61 (Closed): add login to setup pages
- this is fixed in amahi 5.0!
- 03:28 PM Bug #374 (Closed): Username less than 2 characters return HTTP Error 422
- When creating new users, if the user enters a username of less than 2 characters, the Dashboard/Setup responds with H...
- 08:20 PM Bug #364: Missing Servers (F12)
- the cnahe was to use the production DB by default, i.e. substitute production for development in the script until thi...
- 08:00 PM Bug #364 (Closed): Missing Servers (F12)
- Applied in changeset commit:"9555c92b50235d3f29072470affe67e7302fe458".
- 07:30 PM Bug #364: Missing Servers (F12)
- try this!:
- 07:17 PM Bug #364: Missing Servers (F12)
- i am having the same issue as well with a fresh install of F12 none of my servers except those that i have installed...
- 07:10 AM Bug #371 (Assigned): agedashi is somewhat broken
- see this screenshot:
minor issue on the left side (lig...
- 07:54 PM Feature #305: Captive portal
- cpg - it's a little different. This request would intercept web requests from people, and require them to authenticat...
- 07:05 PM Bug #239 (Closed): the first user does not have a corresponding samba user
- fixed in the f12 release
- 06:51 PM Bug #56 (Closed): The hda database's password is hardcoded into scripts so, changing it breaks th...
- fixed in the latest repo
- 08:55 AM Bug #364 (Closed): Missing Servers (F12)
- In the applications->Servers tab, only 1 server is listed. It is the OpenVPN ALS server. This occurred after a new ...
- 12:48 AM Bug #363 (Feedback): Drive temperature
- i think this has been fixed.
to test, you must have the latest released hdactl (4.6) and hda-platform (4.4-6).
- 04:38 PM Bug #361: TimeZone Error in PHP apps
- we can do this in two steps. the second one being the hard one (change in the installer).
1) try this in custom opti...
- 08:11 AM Bug #363: Drive temperature
- [root@home ~]# service hddtemp start
Starting hard disk temperature monitor daemon (hddtemp): [ OK ]
- 05:15 AM Bug #363: Drive temperature
- this looks like a privilege escalation issue. works for regular users, not for apache :(
appears to be an f12 issue....
- 09:03 AM Bug #363: Drive temperature
- marcel wrote:
> Missing drive tempature setup --> storeage --> disks.
> hddtemp /dev/sda
- 08:53 AM Bug #363 (Closed): Drive temperature
- Missing drive tempature setup --> storeage --> disks.
[root@Amahi-Home-Server ~]# ...
- 07:06 PM Bug #361: TimeZone Error in PHP apps
- as an environment variable it's easy for an install script to get:
[19:03:02](1)florence:~$ . /etc/sysconfig/clock...
- 07:01 PM Bug #361: TimeZone Error in PHP apps
- The time zone setting Fedora 12 is in /etc/sysconfig/clock. There is an entry as follows: ZONE="America/Chicago"
- 06:08 PM Bug #361 (Closed): TimeZone Error in PHP apps
- Some Amahi applications do not work in F12 due to the timezone not being set in the /etc/php.ini file. This can be c...
- 09:09 PM Feature #41 (Closed): the platform should not be using the root mysql user and password
- Applied in changeset commit:"41d048d528da170ad7d63b75c4805bb100c037ba".
- 02:26 PM Feature #305: Captive portal
- the upcoming Amahi 5.0 release has a "portal" for regular users and a full portal for others (admin).
is this what...
- 12:46 PM Bug #360: Tab text to long
- Any suggestions for shorter words to use in those two cases?
Be imaginative :)
- 10:53 AM Bug #360 (New): Tab text to long
- when using long words the tab is to short.
Also available in: Atom