From 12/06/2009 to 01/04/2010
- 02:06 AM Bug #374 (Closed): Username less than 2 characters return HTTP Error 422
- Applied in changeset commit:"98855d68eb2343e3b2c4c3f1a5f65bd2145f09e4".
- 03:41 PM Bug #400 (Closed): ACL to allow DNS resolution for VPN and local net
- the hdactl script needs to support DNS resolution across the VPN
- 03:28 PM Bug #374 (Assigned): Username less than 2 characters return HTTP Error 422
- working on it
- 03:27 PM Bug #380 (Feedback): Add/Remove Shares--Samba Restart
- i tried this and near as i can tell, adding a share does restart the server properly ...
could you double check?
- 04:44 AM Bug #392 (Closed): fold all usernames to lowercase
- Applied in changeset commit:"0bdb80e4ebd834495b1057dc221ec45f7828c9f4".
- 04:31 AM Bug #392: fold all usernames to lowercase
- not sure why useradd restricts the usernames yet, the system-config-users allows users with mixed cases.
filed a f...
- 04:43 AM Bug #361 (Closed): TimeZone Error in PHP apps
- this was fixed in the installer for all php apps.
- 05:18 PM Bug #398 (Assigned): transient DNS errors prevents access to apps
- We see this error where some apps apparently are not reachable from some clients.
if you have this problem, please...
- 11:18 PM Bug #396 (Closed): if the user has cookies disabled, we should indicate it
- if the user has cookies disabled, we should say it,
instead, right now, rails throws a weird error.
simple to rep...
- 02:01 PM Bug #395 (New): users not in all lowercase fail to be created
- 04:49 AM Bug #394 (Assigned): usermod -c keeps on being called
- usermod -c keeps on being called
even when checking a password when creating a user ...
it's usermod on the use...
- 01:31 AM Bug #393 (Closed): monit keeps on trying to restart httpd
- Applied in changeset commit:"8d70e9ea382fd33a2f8b0df0ea6d0ada0255925e".
- 12:00 AM Bug #393 (Closed): monit keeps on trying to restart httpd
- the monit settings for httpd are not properly generated
- 10:23 PM Bug #392 (Closed): fold all usernames to lowercase
- we have already seen several issues with this. we should coerce all users to lowercase letters.
- 02:12 PM Bug #390 (New): advanced settings message says advanced features, not advance settings
- one of the two (the label or the message when selecting it) should be changed.
attention should be paid to the tra...
- 02:10 PM Bug #389 (Closed): first user is not in "users" group
- the initial integration of the first user ought to add him/her to the "users" group.
in fact, it ought to make it ...
- 01:18 PM Feature #383: Automatically make admin users (at least one) the domain controller admin
- it would make sense to make the admin user the admin for the PDC.
we just need to investigate precisely how :)
- 03:21 AM Feature #383 (New): Automatically make admin users (at least one) the domain controller admin
- Make one of the users a domain controller and use there password to set the samba password. When you logon to the dom...
- 09:14 AM Feature #384 (New): Show separate set of applications on Dashboard per login
- For example:
User Joe: vTiger, TheAddressBook, eyeOS, Drupal
User Tom: TheAddressBook, iCalendar, eyeOS, Drupal
- 03:31 AM Bug #194 (Closed): strange border in apps logos in fedora 10
- 03:30 AM Bug #25 (Closed): long name in samba leads to weird short ("msdos" style) name seen on a mac
- 03:29 AM Bug #327 (Closed): Search function not working
- this is fixed in amahi 5.0
- 03:28 AM Bug #50 (Closed): support for pre-installation scripts in apps
- was fixed
- 03:28 AM Bug #225 (Closed): One-click installer fails download from FTP site
- 03:27 AM Bug #363 (Closed): Drive temperature
- too long in feedback. believed to be fixed!
- 03:26 AM Bug #141: static IP address not reserving address
- fixed in amahi 5.0
- 03:26 AM Bug #17 (Closed): Networking Aliases tab form handling issue
- fixed in amahi 5.0
- 03:25 AM Bug #217 (Closed): storage tab crashes - permission denied
- it's fixed
- 03:24 AM Bug #275 (Closed): some users do not get pluginfactory installed. network tab is borked then
- this is believed to be fixed.
- 03:23 AM Bug #19 (Closed): Networking Alias tab allow blank alias name
- 03:23 AM Bug #105 (Closed): Web-apps cannot cerate a new web-app without a page refresh
- 03:22 AM Bug #315 (Closed): hourly cron trying to backup non-existance webcal
- this has been fixed in amahi 5.0. in part trivially as the webcal package is gone and replaced by the iCalendar app.
- 03:12 AM Feature #60 (Closed): implement localization support
- implemented in amahi 5.0!
- 03:11 AM Feature #201 (Closed): Change default DHCP Lease time to 4 hours or greater
- fixed and released in amahi 5.0!
- 03:10 AM Feature #122 (Closed): Clean up Legacy "menus"
- 03:10 AM Feature #128 (Closed): Support for changing DHCP lease time
- 03:08 AM Feature #128: Support for changing DHCP lease time
- fixed and released in amahi 5!
- 03:06 AM Bug #37 (Closed): capitalization can break webapps
- 03:06 AM Bug #170 (Closed): Themes are in the wrong section of the dashboard.
- fixed now
- 03:05 AM Bug #193 (Closed): in fedora 10, some/all subtab links open in separate tabs
- 03:04 AM Bug #153 (Closed): verify that things work without internet connectivy
- 08:15 PM Bug #380: Add/Remove Shares--Samba Restart
- bigfoot65 wrote:
> It appears that when adding/removing shares for external drives that samba does not restart. I a...
- 08:13 PM Bug #380 (Feedback): Add/Remove Shares--Samba Restart
- It appears that when adding/removing shares for external drives that samba does not restart. I added a USB hard driv...
- 09:32 PM Bug #378: Apps Redirected to HDA Setup Page
- JCLeftie issue with POSH 2 has been corrected. It was a problem on his machine.
- 08:22 PM Bug #378 (New): Apps Redirected to HDA Setup Page
- The following apps install, but when accessed you are redirected to the HDA Setup page:
Piwik 2 (occurs after login)...
- 05:55 PM Feature #61 (Closed): add login to setup pages
- this is fixed in amahi 5.0!
- 03:28 PM Bug #374 (Closed): Username less than 2 characters return HTTP Error 422
- When creating new users, if the user enters a username of less than 2 characters, the Dashboard/Setup responds with H...
- 08:20 PM Bug #364: Missing Servers (F12)
- the cnahe was to use the production DB by default, i.e. substitute production for development in the script until thi...
- 08:00 PM Bug #364 (Closed): Missing Servers (F12)
- Applied in changeset commit:"9555c92b50235d3f29072470affe67e7302fe458".
- 07:30 PM Bug #364: Missing Servers (F12)
- try this!:
- 07:17 PM Bug #364: Missing Servers (F12)
- i am having the same issue as well with a fresh install of F12 none of my servers except those that i have installed...
- 07:10 AM Bug #371 (Assigned): agedashi is somewhat broken
- see this screenshot:
minor issue on the left side (lig...
- 07:54 PM Feature #305: Captive portal
- cpg - it's a little different. This request would intercept web requests from people, and require them to authenticat...
Also available in: Atom