From 01/23/2010 to 02/21/2010
- 11:38 PM Bug #448 (Closed): Unable to retrieve special instructions from installed apps page
- 11:37 PM Bug #448 (Closed): Unable to retrieve special instructions from installed apps page
- I am unable to retrieve the special instructions from installed apps page that contain the initial generic user name ...
- 03:42 PM Bug #447 (Closed): Norwegian (no-nb) localization has some unit missing
- reported by our norwegian followers:...
- 12:24 PM Bug #446 (Closed): upstream update makes phusion passenger fail to start
- Applied in changeset commit:"08b42423675f9d2cf72d72a93c3c07eed0ab9ff1".
- 03:10 AM Bug #446: upstream update makes phusion passenger fail to start
- Installing 5.1-13 on a broken platform, due to updates, fixed the platform instantly.
- 05:25 PM Bug #446: upstream update makes phusion passenger fail to start
- Installing 5.1-13 on an already fixed platform (fixed with "gem install -v=2.3.4 --no-ri --no-rdoc rails") worked fin...
- 04:51 PM Bug #446: upstream update makes phusion passenger fail to start
- test platform here:...
- 05:23 PM Bug #425: DNS Resolve
- Is it possible to supply more information?
- 05:13 PM Bug #416 (Feedback): VPN DNS issues
- johndickjr any luck?
- 03:00 AM Bug #445 (Closed): DLNA Server listed in Dashboard with broken link
- Applied in changeset commit:"04129a54e30e5dfcd26a98a561d9f2aa7ad8e55a".
- 12:17 AM Bug #446 (Closed): upstream update makes phusion passenger fail to start
- the situation is: user is running happily. user upgrades, amahi platform does not start, with this errors:...
- 02:36 PM Feature #15 (Assigned): adding capability of managing users' groups
- 02:35 PM Feature #10: Pie charts could be improved by caching
- Notes from feature #28 [piecharts should be sped up]
at the moment it takes a bit of time to load the piecharts. fro...
- 02:25 PM Feature #10 (Feedback): Pie charts could be improved by caching
- Didn't you do this with the release of amahi 5.0?
- 02:34 PM Feature #28 (Closed): piecharts should be sped up
- This is a duplicate of Feature #10
- 02:23 PM Bug #30 (Feedback): improve robustness of http://hda homepage, including after updates of firefox
- What is the status of this.
I have not see this issue myself, is this using firefox from hda itself.
- 02:20 PM Bug #27 (Feedback): Unable to find the Domain Master Browser
- Can this be closed or are we looking for another solution?
- 01:55 PM Bug #23 (Closed): samba and case sensitive files
- Just tried this myself, making 2 folders Foo and foo, I put different files in each folder. Foo now always goes to Fo...
- 01:44 PM Bug #400 (Closed): ACL to allow DNS resolution for VPN and local net
- fixed in http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/Amahi_5.1
Fixes for properly allowing DNS resolution over VPN (this was a n...
- 08:59 AM Bug #445 (Resolved): DLNA Server listed in Dashboard with broken link
- 03:52 AM Bug #445 (Assigned): DLNA Server listed in Dashboard with broken link
- 07:40 PM Bug #445 (Closed): DLNA Server listed in Dashboard with broken link
- Apps without a webapp have an option to add a link to the Dashboard even though this link serves no purpose for the a...
- 01:14 PM Bug #443 (New): Native apps not working after 5.0 release
- the 5.0 release release broke the native apps and they need to be updated.
the work-arounds for PBA and AmahiTunes...
- 09:09 PM Bug #442: DHCP server is being restarted by itself even without rebooting
- Here is a copy of "production.log" file.
- 08:30 PM Bug #442 (Resolved): DHCP server is being restarted by itself even without rebooting
- I found the following problem on freshly installed system (fresh Fedora 12 64-bit and Amahi): I go to Apps page, Serv...
- 04:35 PM Bug #440 (New): OpenVPN ALS Server
- The OpenVPN ALS Server does not work in apps-->servers. It does not start or restart on reboot. The app install scr...
- 04:46 PM Bug #439 (New): install-app script needs updated.
- The manual install/uninstall script needs to be updated to reflect production database versus development. It is loc...
- 05:40 PM Feature #434 (New): Enhanced PDC support
- From JanJacobs:
fter searching and trying, i finally found some stuff that enables us to do more with PDC:
- 04:37 PM Bug #433 (Closed): cannot create or delete shares
- Applied in changeset commit:"86a4c502f56cf1ed2647754c4eadd0f5a45d177c".
- 02:57 PM Bug #433 (Closed): cannot create or delete shares
- in the top of the tree we cannot create or delete shares.
ActionView::TemplateError (undefined method `value' fo...
- 07:00 PM Bug #416: VPN DNS issues
- could you try:
in the hda, then try accessing the apps again and report back?
- 06:54 PM Bug #416: VPN DNS issues
- I have the same issue with 5.1
Have no experience with previous version(s) with VPN.
HDA network info:
- 03:41 AM Bug #422 (Resolved): Missing domain name when adding a new alias
- 03:41 AM Bug #422: Missing domain name when adding a new alias
- Fixed in 5.1-6
- 12:41 AM Bug #432 (New): when deleting or creating a new share, @advanced is not defined
- needs to be defined in the action, or looked up in the view.
otherwise we get ...
- 10:35 PM Bug #431 (New): backing up databases automatically upon uninstall of apps
- it would be great if the platform automated this note from the Amahi 5.2 release page:...
- 07:09 PM Bug #430 (Closed): static ip page does not show the local domain
- Applied in changeset commit:"f0c67a465fcadf40b7e08a4bee11b83d51406954".
- 06:07 PM Bug #430 (Assigned): static ip page does not show the local domain
- 06:06 PM Bug #430 (Closed): static ip page does not show the local domain
- static ip page does not show the full domain
- 05:55 PM Bug #141 (Closed): static IP address not reserving address
- 12:03 PM Bug #427 (New): Manually Added DNS zones Removed after Server Reboot
- Per forum topic, http://forums.amahi.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=631, i've created this bug report.
There needs to be ...
- 06:38 PM Bug #425 (New): DNS Resolve
- The dns not resolving even if the db has the proper settings.
- 01:55 AM Bug #371 (Closed): agedashi is somewhat broken
- looks like it's done!
- 08:49 PM Bug #371 (Feedback): agedashi is somewhat broken
- hmm, it works for when the second *submenu* is active, however, it does not for when the first submenu is active.
- 04:49 PM Bug #371: agedashi is somewhat broken
- Here's how to fix this.
- 07:51 AM Bug #422 (Closed): Missing domain name when adding a new alias
- In Network > Aliases, when first entering the page, the aliases show the domain name, for example "airport-extreme.ho...
Also available in: Atom