From 02/18/2010 to 03/19/2010
- 03:26 AM Bug #477: make deb failed to make deb file.
- Added more missing files in .deb
- 01:19 AM Bug #477: make deb failed to make deb file.
- Apparently git did not update the files Patch to update files.
- 12:35 AM Bug #477 (Closed): make deb failed to make deb file.
- make deb failed to make deb file.
- 12:44 AM Bug #470: One-click app install page sorting
- I think splitting them up into categories would work well.
Much like it is on http://www.amahi.org/apps?category=sb...
- 12:42 AM Bug #473: Naming discrepancy between share names and location names
- I believe this is done for ease of use at the terminal.
Linux unlike windows is case sensitive. So you got a disp...
- 02:45 AM Bug #413: Transmission daemon locks on startup after system update
- fixed by http://bugs.amahi.org/repositories/revision/1/04b2d7f97d894c2b4f953f0ccd1b8cd940b932c2 ?
- 12:00 AM Bug #473 (Closed): Naming discrepancy between share names and location names
- The default Amahi shares (as viewed under Setup) all have the first letter of the share capitalized (e.g. Books) whil...
- 11:44 AM Feature #471 (New): Save settings for Web-Apps and Static IP Addresses
- Hello. I was wondering if there is a way to save web-apps. For example I had to reinstall fedora and it would be nice...
- 05:55 PM Bug #470 (New): One-click app install page sorting
- The sorting of the app install page, could we have a drop down box for sorting? like alphabetically, release date, ty...
- 01:24 PM Bug #467: Dashboard Pictures
- Sorry it was worded poorly. but thanks cpg for clarifying when i was unable to. I think it would be easier just ot do...
- 12:24 PM Bug #467: Dashboard Pictures
- i think he means that the images for an app should all be downloaded and kept locally
- 09:42 AM Bug #467: Dashboard Pictures
- gboudreau wrote:
> Are you referring to the screenshots and logos in the Apps page, under setup?
no, I am referin...
- 05:29 AM Bug #467: Dashboard Pictures
- Are you referring to the screenshots and logos in the Apps page, under setup?
- 06:34 PM Bug #467 (New): Dashboard Pictures
- The pictures on the dashboard are referenced from the wiki. But some times I don't have internet, so the dashboard ta...
- 06:54 AM Bug #463 (Resolved): httpd restarted continuously with a HUP - no indication as to why
(Re-install to get the fix.)
I now md5 the names of all the installed web-apps I find, and save the result...
- 06:42 AM Bug #463: httpd restarted continuously with a HUP - no indication as to why
- I can easily check if new apps were installed, or uninstalled, and only execute my cron then.
Will do that now.
- 02:42 AM Bug #463 (Assigned): httpd restarted continuously with a HUP - no indication as to why
- this is due to this:...
- 02:14 AM Bug #463 (Resolved): httpd restarted continuously with a HUP - no indication as to why
- i started noticing sometimes dashboard was unavailable.
investigation reveals the troubling fact that my httpd get...
- 06:35 AM Bug #458: some servers may not have a pid file need option to not hook them to watchdog
- It (CrashPlan) does have one, not just where the default monitd config file expects it to be.
Starting the service c...
- 01:38 AM Bug #458: some servers may not have a pid file need option to not hook them to watchdog
- crashplan also seems to not have a pid.
- 09:10 PM Bug #462 (New): shares tab broken - undefined method extras
- reported by user kitty:...
- 05:40 PM Feature #461 (New): Add Admin User/Password
- We need to have fields added for admin user and password to the amahi app installer. This will ensure apps that requ...
- 05:36 PM Bug #460 (New): DHCP Tab Resets
- When I add a static IP, the DHCP tab goes blank. I had 2 machines assigned DHCP leases, but they disappeared from th...
- 02:18 PM Feature #459: AutoBackup Database for Apps
- we should have a standard location for databases and perhaps a way to back them up with a timestamp (which could well...
- 02:09 PM Feature #459 (New): AutoBackup Database for Apps
- This would be a feature to backup the database upon uninstall. This would allow for easier application upgrades. Cu...
- 02:02 PM Bug #458 (New): some servers may not have a pid file need option to not hook them to watchdog
- mldonkey as a server, however, it does not seem to create a pid file.
there are probably more like that and we oug...
- 01:44 PM Bug #457 (Closed): App Installer Does Not Download From HTTPS
- It appears that the Amahi application installer cannot download from an https site. This was tested using GLPI app f...
- 05:55 PM Feature #456 (New): Pre-init Data
- Feature for pre-init data.
- 10:07 AM Bug #454: Zombie (defunct) httpd
- Applications list from repat:...
- 07:26 AM Bug #454: Zombie (defunct) httpd
- I seems it's more widespread than expected...
rampage357 had it on Feb 21, but didn't notice: http://paste.amahi.org/...
- 07:12 AM Bug #454: Zombie (defunct) httpd
- 06:41 AM Bug #454: Zombie (defunct) httpd
- [root@hda ~]# tail -50 /var/log/httpd/error_log
[Mon Mar 01 04:00:03 2010] [error] avahi_entry_group_add_service_str...
- 05:29 AM Bug #454: Zombie (defunct) httpd
- Checked logs in /var/hda/web-apps/*/logs and /var/logs/httpd/*; nothing bigger than 2MB.
Didn't anything weird rec...
- 07:31 PM Bug #454: Zombie (defunct) httpd
- searching for the SIGTERM error, i see one person saying that having log files longer than 2gb could be a problem htt...
- 04:56 PM Bug #454: Zombie (defunct) httpd
- I tried to grep in /var/log/* to see if something happened at 06:57 - 06:58, and found nothing.
- 04:52 PM Bug #454 (New): Zombie (defunct) httpd
- Twice in that many days now, my Apache (httpd) process became unresponsive.
Trying to load any page would result in ...
- 10:07 AM Feature #453 (Closed): no login's
- there ought to be an option for not having non-admin users login.
all users and guests should not have to put in a...
- 10:43 PM Bug #450 (Closed): OpenVPN startup error message
- Applied in changeset commit:"64550222f5c2c43024a8ab27f171759c085a39d8".
- 10:30 PM Bug #450: OpenVPN startup error message
- This is due to the fact that there are two .conf files in /etc/openvpn, and both try to use the same UDP port, so whe...
- 09:32 PM Bug #450 (Closed): OpenVPN startup error message
- When you boot Fedora, boot error message shows up:
OpenVPN - failed to start
- 10:41 PM Bug #449: httpd error message at Fedora's startup
- Apache config should have a line like this one:
Not sure if we ever write the ht...
- 09:31 PM Bug #449 (New): httpd error message at Fedora's startup
- When you boot Fedora, boot messages show the following:
Starting httpd: httpd: Could not reliably determine the serv...
- 09:29 PM Bug #442 (Resolved): DHCP server is being restarted by itself even without rebooting
- 12:35 PM Bug #378: Apps Redirected to HDA Setup Page
- Amahitunes is now a separate app, not a native app!
- 11:38 PM Bug #448 (Closed): Unable to retrieve special instructions from installed apps page
- 11:37 PM Bug #448 (Closed): Unable to retrieve special instructions from installed apps page
- I am unable to retrieve the special instructions from installed apps page that contain the initial generic user name ...
- 03:42 PM Bug #447 (Closed): Norwegian (no-nb) localization has some unit missing
- reported by our norwegian followers:...
- 12:24 PM Bug #446 (Closed): upstream update makes phusion passenger fail to start
- Applied in changeset commit:"08b42423675f9d2cf72d72a93c3c07eed0ab9ff1".
- 03:10 AM Bug #446: upstream update makes phusion passenger fail to start
- Installing 5.1-13 on a broken platform, due to updates, fixed the platform instantly.
- 05:25 PM Bug #446: upstream update makes phusion passenger fail to start
- Installing 5.1-13 on an already fixed platform (fixed with "gem install -v=2.3.4 --no-ri --no-rdoc rails") worked fin...
- 04:51 PM Bug #446: upstream update makes phusion passenger fail to start
- test platform here:...
- 05:23 PM Bug #425: DNS Resolve
- Is it possible to supply more information?
- 05:13 PM Bug #416 (Feedback): VPN DNS issues
- johndickjr any luck?
- 03:00 AM Bug #445 (Closed): DLNA Server listed in Dashboard with broken link
- Applied in changeset commit:"04129a54e30e5dfcd26a98a561d9f2aa7ad8e55a".
- 12:17 AM Bug #446 (Closed): upstream update makes phusion passenger fail to start
- the situation is: user is running happily. user upgrades, amahi platform does not start, with this errors:...
- 02:36 PM Feature #15 (Assigned): adding capability of managing users' groups
- 02:35 PM Feature #10: Pie charts could be improved by caching
- Notes from feature #28 [piecharts should be sped up]
at the moment it takes a bit of time to load the piecharts. fro...
- 02:25 PM Feature #10 (Feedback): Pie charts could be improved by caching
- Didn't you do this with the release of amahi 5.0?
- 02:34 PM Feature #28 (Closed): piecharts should be sped up
- This is a duplicate of Feature #10
- 02:23 PM Bug #30 (Feedback): improve robustness of http://hda homepage, including after updates of firefox
- What is the status of this.
I have not see this issue myself, is this using firefox from hda itself.
- 02:20 PM Bug #27 (Feedback): Unable to find the Domain Master Browser
- Can this be closed or are we looking for another solution?
- 01:55 PM Bug #23 (Closed): samba and case sensitive files
- Just tried this myself, making 2 folders Foo and foo, I put different files in each folder. Foo now always goes to Fo...
- 01:44 PM Bug #400 (Closed): ACL to allow DNS resolution for VPN and local net
- fixed in http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/Amahi_5.1
Fixes for properly allowing DNS resolution over VPN (this was a n...
- 08:59 AM Bug #445 (Resolved): DLNA Server listed in Dashboard with broken link
- 03:52 AM Bug #445 (Assigned): DLNA Server listed in Dashboard with broken link
- 07:40 PM Bug #445 (Closed): DLNA Server listed in Dashboard with broken link
- Apps without a webapp have an option to add a link to the Dashboard even though this link serves no purpose for the a...
- 01:14 PM Bug #443 (New): Native apps not working after 5.0 release
- the 5.0 release release broke the native apps and they need to be updated.
the work-arounds for PBA and AmahiTunes...
Also available in: Atom