From 03/22/2010 to 04/20/2010
- 11:47 AM Feature #508 (New): Dashboard Logout Functionality Redesign
- Two small issues concerning Logout functionality within Amahi dashboard Web UI:
1) Moving "Logout" link from the b...
- 05:18 PM Bug #507 (New): Test Platform 5.2.35-1
- On the settings screen, the warning about router control being under heavy development does not wrap around when the ...
- 04:19 AM Bug #506 (Closed): deleting a calendar throws exception
- Applied in changeset commit:"ca0f2f2eb67503e458d74046ee54cddf2db613a6".
- 04:19 AM Bug #447 (Closed): Norwegian (no-nb) localization has some unit missing
- Applied in changeset commit:"a042f8f321049f3d946fc8c5a7a4a0657bc9d40e".
- 03:07 PM Bug #506 (Closed): deleting a calendar throws exception
- Processing CalendarController#remove (for 192.168.32.103 at 2010-04-12 15:06:02) [GET]
- 08:21 PM Bug #503 (Feedback): speedtest.conf
- yes, the number *and* name need to be unique, that's all, so this should not be a problem.
- 07:57 PM Bug #503: speedtest.conf
- Not sure why it was numbered as such and would not work. There is no install script for this app. The .conf file is...
- 07:54 PM Bug #504 (Closed): webmin.sh
- Changes noted and webmin.sh updated accordingly. Bug will be closed.
- 02:24 PM Bug #504 (Closed): webmin.sh
- webmin.sh was going to add home.com as the trusted referer
i changed webmin.sh to use the domain c...
- 01:01 PM Bug #503 (Feedback): speedtest.conf
- speedtest's http/conf.d file was named
when 1009-ajaxplorer, and 1010-ajaxterm.conf already exi...
- 04:03 AM Bug #502 (New): Amahi Installer link comes up with "Cannot Connect"
- On a clean install of fedora 12 64bit, the Amahi Installer link returns the error "Firefox can't establish a connecti...
- 01:00 AM Bug #490 (Assigned): milestones to release greyhole
- 12:25 AM Bug #490 (Closed): milestones to release greyhole
- Applied in changeset commit:"3701e5f227ec3cd26a2ca8b72ff94e1c8f47c6fa".
- 02:37 PM Feature #501: Connection through proxy
- I'm not a Ruby programmer but it looks as the way to connect with a proxy is to simply replace
- 02:21 PM Feature #501 (New): Connection through proxy
- It would be useful to be able to configure the server to connect to the Internet via a proxy server. I have tried se...
- 09:56 PM Feature #497 (New): LogRotate for hda log
- the HDA log builds quickly due to the hourly updates. I've been unable to set up log rotate but it nearly maxed out ...
- 08:58 PM Bug #496 (New): Unable to uninstall Weightwatcher App
- App will not uninstall through 1 click. ( 2 hours of "preparing to uninstall" ) Manual attempt to uninstall broke h...
- 05:36 AM Bug #494 (Feedback): smb shares not working with multiple users
- You just need to change the permission on you shared directories to make them available to other users.
If you want ...
- 05:27 AM Bug #494: smb shares not working with multiple users
- heh, i've edited a share out as it's a touch private, but here are the rest...
drwx------ 1 amahi users 0 2010-...
- 04:18 AM Bug #494: smb shares not working with multiple users
- Note that this isn't an Amahi problem.
Since you create and mount your shared directories yourself, you'll need to a...
- 04:14 AM Bug #494: smb shares not working with multiple users
- How is your software array mounted? I don't see it in your fstab file.
What I need to see is the permissions on yo...
- 03:32 AM Bug #494: smb shares not working with multiple users
- ls -la /var/hda/files/ | fpaste - http://fpaste.org/M2Uw/
cat /etc/fstab | fpaste - http://fpaste.org/2yts/
- 12:42 PM Bug #494: smb shares not working with multiple users
- Try this, and report the URL you receive:
ls -la /var/hda/files/ | fpaste
Did you install a secondary hard-disk...
- 12:14 PM Bug #494 (Feedback): smb shares not working with multiple users
- Only the first user created in amahi is able to access the server shares via smb. tried on various platforms ubuntu/m...
- 03:24 AM Bug #493 (Closed): looking for usernames in login should be done starting from the beginning of t...
- Applied in changeset commit:"e8fff1fd5bd22069f483bb22c94d5542e1cbe470".
- 03:09 AM Bug #493 (Closed): looking for usernames in login should be done starting from the beginning of t...
- looking for usernames in login should be done starting from the beginning of the line!
a username of pc gets match...
- 03:02 AM Bug #490: milestones to release greyhole
- looks like there was almost a one-to-one mapping to the sqlite calls. i put a version zero of greyhole with sqlite su...
- 06:06 AM Bug #490: milestones to release greyhole
- MDB2: Latest stable: 2007-05-03 (3 years old), Latest beta: 2009-01-14 (more than a year ago)
That seems quite old.
- 03:34 AM Bug #490: milestones to release greyhole
- for the sql integration, it appears that only the following functions are mysql specific:...
- 05:19 PM Bug #490 (Closed): milestones to release greyhole
- # -warnings on certain mount points-
# -not show mount points that are full (like my two or three iso-mounted images...
- 05:56 AM Bug #467: Dashboard Pictures
- I'm not certain how others work with Amahi, but, in my mind, there are completely different expectations if I am goin...
- 06:39 PM Bug #467: Dashboard Pictures
- Yes I am aware of that. I was meaning the dashboard as in when you got to the http://hda/ page. If you have no intern...
- 01:38 AM Bug #467: Dashboard Pictures
- Something to think about though is that the list of available apps are also pulled from the net.
- 01:28 AM Bug #480 (Closed): platform does not make a installable deb file for ubuntu.
- Deb file now create and is installable using dpkg -i.
- 01:07 AM Bug #480: platform does not make a installable deb file for ubuntu.
- made patch for packaging of control.
- 12:32 AM Bug #480: platform does not make a installable deb file for ubuntu.
- Updated Control
Still searching for the following equivalent packages rubygem-actionmailer rubygem-actionpack rubyg...
Also available in: Atom