From 04/12/2010 to 05/11/2010
- 12:35 PM Bug #512: Automatic updates overwrite custom openVPN settings
- I am updating the track for the purpose of begging for a fix this time :) Amahi updates are frequent and it is very t...
- 12:29 AM Bug #521 (Closed): webapps submenu should only show when advanced options in enabled
- confuses the hell out of people
- 03:04 PM Bug #518 (New): Confusion in the themes tab
- Ok, I have been looking for the new features added to the HDA in 5.3.1 for 10 days (I know know you turn on advanced ...
- 07:48 AM Bug #356 (Closed): DNS/named Issue
- Believe this to have been an issue with F10 and F11. Closing, no updates for 180 days nor any new issues being report...
- 07:47 AM Bug #344 (Closed): Ethernet Connections issues
- Believe this to have been an issue with F10 and F11 this is no longer seen with F12. Closing, no updates for over 180...
- 08:53 AM Feature #482: It would be nice to allow the changing of the shortname.
- May I suggest that the configuration of this name is added to the dashboard under Shares > Settings next to the Wo...
- 05:31 AM Feature #515 (Closed): Ability to easily change the HDA's Netbios name (network share name)
- Duplicate of #482.
- 04:08 AM Feature #515 (Closed): Ability to easily change the HDA's Netbios name (network share name)
- I have been trying to change the nework share name of my HDA. This HDA has replaces a Windows Home Server, and some...
- 12:49 PM Feature #513 (New): Making the bridged openVPN default
- Currently, users need to follow these instructions (http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/VPNBridge) to enable bridged sett...
- 12:47 PM Bug #512 (Closed): Automatic updates overwrite custom openVPN settings
- I noticed that my custom openVPN settings (for bridged mode, see http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/VPNBridge) got overw...
- 08:47 PM Bug #217: storage tab crashes - permission denied
- I am not familiar with ruby but I can run the scripts for you.
- 08:26 PM Bug #217: storage tab crashes - permission denied
- i think we have LVM covered. many amahi users do use LVM.
maybe i can cook up a script to test/debug this out furt...
- 01:18 PM Bug #217: storage tab crashes - permission denied
- My guess is that the Ruby syscall fails for the LVM / volume you have, not for any of the /home/arun/* mounts.
- 12:45 PM Bug #217: storage tab crashes - permission denied
- I ran it and this was the o/p.
ls -ld /home/arun/500 /home/arun/501 /home/arun/1000
drwxr-xr-x 10 arun arun 4096 20...
- 12:33 PM Bug #217 (Assigned): storage tab crashes - permission denied
- reopened and updated.
some user is also having a problem with this.
perhaps a mount issue?
thinking about wh...
- 03:57 PM Feature #510: removing a share from the storage pool should unwind the files back to the share
- fsck: Greyhole loops on all shares found in it's config file, and fsck those dirs one after the other.
So if a share...
- 12:26 PM Feature #510 (Assigned): removing a share from the storage pool should unwind the files back to t...
- this is something that surprised me a bit while trying to demo greyhole ...
when i removed a share from the pool i...
- 11:47 AM Feature #508 (New): Dashboard Logout Functionality Redesign
- Two small issues concerning Logout functionality within Amahi dashboard Web UI:
1) Moving "Logout" link from the b...
- 05:18 PM Bug #507 (New): Test Platform 5.2.35-1
- On the settings screen, the warning about router control being under heavy development does not wrap around when the ...
- 04:19 AM Bug #506 (Closed): deleting a calendar throws exception
- Applied in changeset commit:"ca0f2f2eb67503e458d74046ee54cddf2db613a6".
- 04:19 AM Bug #447 (Closed): Norwegian (no-nb) localization has some unit missing
- Applied in changeset commit:"a042f8f321049f3d946fc8c5a7a4a0657bc9d40e".
- 03:07 PM Bug #506 (Closed): deleting a calendar throws exception
- Processing CalendarController#remove (for 192.168.32.103 at 2010-04-12 15:06:02) [GET]
Also available in: Atom