From 06/09/2010 to 07/08/2010
- 08:39 PM Feature #566 (Closed): Wake On LAN button
- Applied in changeset commit:"270b2b3cad19531f9a95c700abce7b47b0123f4f".
- 07:21 PM Feature #566 (Assigned): Wake On LAN button
- 11:42 AM Feature #566 (Closed): Wake On LAN button
- I'd like to be able to send Wake On LAN packets to my client computers using the Amahi Dashboard.
Maybe in the Net...
- 03:17 PM Bug #565 (Feedback): Case Sensitivity of Username
- If one installs Fedora with an uppercase letter in the username. Amahi initial setup tries to make this lowercase. Th...
- 10:44 AM Bug #564 (Assigned): hda-change-netmask does not retain settings after reboot
- I can apply
rpm -Uvh http://alpha.amahi.org/tmp/hdactl-126.96.36.199-1.i686.rpm
- 11:16 AM Bug #407 (Closed): Wiki URL Does Nothing
- This has been fixed.
It cannot be fixed retroactively, however. Only applies to new systems.
- 11:10 AM Bug #407 (Assigned): Wiki URL Does Nothing
- 03:56 AM Bug #546 (Resolved): Greyhole can't postpone tasks
- Fix provided by Carlos and committed in Greyhole SVN as r149: http://code.google.com/p/greyhole/source/detail?r=149
- 05:23 PM Bug #490: milestones to release greyhole
- issue number 2 was done already. anything below 200mb is not shown
- 04:59 PM Bug #490: milestones to release greyhole
- item number 5 is fixed in git top of tree. the user is shown partitions in the pool with a warning sign, and only the...
- 02:47 PM Bug #560: Default theme needs to be updated to support google chrome
- When I say the latest dev version, I mean the latest Chrome dev version.
- 02:46 PM Bug #560 (Feedback): Default theme needs to be updated to support google chrome
- This is a regression in Chrome itself, not something Amahi can fix.
Latest dev version (6.0.447) on Mac has the fix.
- 02:11 PM Bug #560 (Feedback): Default theme needs to be updated to support google chrome
- The default Amahi theme in google chrome looks a bit off. Please see the attached screenshots.
- 01:23 PM Bug #559 (New): DNS and DHCP server missing in servers panel
- The DNS server and DHCP server are no longer available in the servers panel as show in the attached screenshot. I'm r...
- 09:56 PM Bug #557 (New): bug tripped in greyhole setup area
very useful and actionable debug report!
On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 9:51 PM, wrote:
- 03:06 PM Bug #553 (New): Greyhole and DHCP starting stopping
- Carlos asked that I post a new bug here. Please bear with me as I am not familiar with how to do this, and what infor...
- 10:42 AM Bug #552 (New): app installer needs to somehow track and report dependency install failures
- generally, more error checking needs to be performed on the installer.
the issue is that yum install failures are ...
- 07:36 PM Feature #550 (New): Update Button
- An additional button to automatically uninstall and reinstall or just update an already installed app.
- 01:48 PM Feature #46 (Assigned): add user apache to group users by default
- this is being prototyped.
SolaR__ is helping
- 01:45 PM Bug #40 (Feedback): PBA for Time Machine
- 01:45 PM Bug #40: PBA for Time Machine
- Directions to using Time machine in http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/Backups#Backups_with_Time_Machine
Is that what...
- 10:20 AM Feature #549 (New): Removing an additional hard drive can cause HDA boot failure
- I experienced this when a power failure made an external USB drive unreachable. I had added this drive via the instr...
- 12:14 PM Bug #547 (Closed): Servers panel not easy to find
- Applied in changeset commit:"0b88b6dabcb58324f7d84ea0c810708dee54a7c2".
- 11:41 AM Bug #547 (Assigned): Servers panel not easy to find
- 11:37 AM Bug #547 (Closed): Servers panel not easy to find
- I was unaware that I could restart the ushare service via the dashboard. The option was only viewable once I had enab...
- 08:58 AM Bug #546 (Resolved): Greyhole can't postpone tasks
- When all drives are full (that's just one example), the current tasks that GH was working on will be postponed, to be...
Also available in: Atom