From 08/26/2010 to 09/24/2010
- 10:02 PM Feature #638: Support for Wake-On-Lan for DHCP clients
- new version. please test it. has other improvements.
- 06:04 PM Feature #638: Support for Wake-On-Lan for DHCP clients
- ok, thanks for the debug report. version 20 is out. pls test
- 02:48 PM Feature #638: Support for Wake-On-Lan for DHCP clients
- can you try this platform?
it ought to do this:
# show more leases, including inactive/expired ones
# let you wake ...
- 12:30 AM Feature #638 (New): Support for Wake-On-Lan for DHCP clients
- Currently Amahi (5.5.1) only supports WOL for static IP addresses. These are often used for servers which are probabl...
- 02:48 AM Bug #636 (Closed): Platform - users cant access symlinks
- 10:16 PM Bug #636 (Resolved): Platform - users cant access symlinks
- Yes, that has fixed the problem with reading the symlinks, all files are now available as required. Thanks
- 09:57 PM Bug #636: Platform - users cant access symlinks
- this mount point has all the permissions to anyone but the **** user locked down:...
- 09:30 PM Bug #636 (Closed): Platform - users cant access symlinks
- Additional users created within the HDA are unable to access the symlinks created by Greyhole. The only user who can ...
- 01:20 AM Bug #217 (Closed): storage tab crashes - permission denied
- Applied in changeset commit:"30d1c21659b4d86bbfb94ca9ccedf98606bf7828".
- 03:26 PM Feature #614: dnsmasq support in hda-ctl
- working on it
- 09:51 PM Bug #634 (New): DHCP Customization
- Need to be able to add dhcp options for support of various other servers/services: time servers, tftp boot path, serv...
- 07:02 PM Bug #631 (New): Shares issue
- Posted per Carlos Puchol.
Here's the output requested:
[brett@gserver ~]$ df
Filesystem 1K-blocks ...
- 03:55 PM Bug #526 (Assigned): Watchdog (monit) re-enables itself during platform updates
- k. will take a look asap.
- 03:03 PM Bug #526: Watchdog (monit) re-enables itself during platform updates
- Yeah I'm seeing the issue now. The original post was some time ago. I disable the DHCP along with its watchdog, then...
- 07:50 PM Bug #626 (New): Unable to access files deeper than 2 folders
- I installed Amahi last night, and this is my first time using it. After I got Amahi all set up, I copied all of my fi...
- 12:02 AM Bug #616 (Closed): Don't allow /media/* in storage pools
- Applied in changeset commit:"51dbeb5110bdd4f065e2f27756cf7cb06886ea0f".
- 03:39 PM Bug #612: hdactl broke my ifcfg-eth0 file
- DEVICE wasn't the only missing line; all the lines I had there before, except the lines hdactl adds, were missing.
- 03:30 PM Bug #612: hdactl broke my ifcfg-eth0 file
- ok, we can add more safety checks in hdactl.
wonder why only device got omitted, however.
- 09:58 AM Bug #624 (Closed): Greyhole problem gh_graveyard_backup
- 07:13 AM Bug #624: Greyhole problem gh_graveyard_backup
- Try to install this to fix the issue:
If you are using x86_64:...
- 07:07 AM Bug #624: Greyhole problem gh_graveyard_backup
- gboudreau wrote:
> Do you only have one drive selected in the Shares > Storage Pool page?
yes, i've only checked ...
- 06:54 AM Bug #624: Greyhole problem gh_graveyard_backup
- Do you only have one drive selected in the Shares > Storage Pool page?
- 05:57 AM Bug #624 (Closed): Greyhole problem gh_graveyard_backup
- This is my first entry in a bug tracker so please forgive me. :)
I've attached an second HDD to my HDA. Mountet th...
- 12:46 AM Feature #614: dnsmasq support in hda-ctl
- added options to toggle split dns
added static dhcp hosts to dns
change alias for hda to use hostname inst...
Also available in: Atom