From 09/02/2010 to 10/01/2010
- 11:53 AM Bug #646: System install drive filling up even though it isn't part of the Greyhole pool
- GH moves the files as fast as it can, and it starts at most 10 seconds after the first file is done.
If you have sel...
- 11:45 AM Bug #646: System install drive filling up even though it isn't part of the Greyhole pool
- hmm, can't greyhole move the files soon after they are moved in?
it may not do it at a faster rate than the files ...
- 06:04 AM Bug #646: System install drive filling up even though it isn't part of the Greyhole pool
- This is per design (for Greyhole).
A specific drive needs to be used as the landing zone for new files, before they ...
- 10:29 PM Bug #646 (New): System install drive filling up even though it isn't part of the Greyhole pool
1. Install amahi w/defaults on a 1 drive system
2. Add 2 hard drives part/format/add to amahi
3. Enable Gre...
- 05:28 PM Feature #645 (New): Connectivity status of static ip'd machines
- It would be nice to have a simple information box or button to know when a machine is connected to the network. This ...
- 09:31 AM Bug #644: Message Log not rotating properly
The second batch of code should look like this...
- 09:24 AM Bug #644 (New): Message Log not rotating properly
- I was having an issue with the message log on my Amahi server not rotating properly. It was up to over the past few m...
- 11:01 PM Bug #643: hda-diskmount support guid partition tables
- 10:56 PM Bug #643: hda-diskmount support guid partition tables
- great. if you could add the output of:
that may help in the future.
- 10:50 PM Bug #643 (New): hda-diskmount support guid partition tables
- hda-diskmount support guid partition tables
- 10:02 PM Feature #638: Support for Wake-On-Lan for DHCP clients
- new version. please test it. has other improvements.
- 06:04 PM Feature #638: Support for Wake-On-Lan for DHCP clients
- ok, thanks for the debug report. version 20 is out. pls test
- 02:48 PM Feature #638: Support for Wake-On-Lan for DHCP clients
- can you try this platform?
it ought to do this:
# show more leases, including inactive/expired ones
# let you wake ...
- 12:30 AM Feature #638 (New): Support for Wake-On-Lan for DHCP clients
- Currently Amahi (5.5.1) only supports WOL for static IP addresses. These are often used for servers which are probabl...
- 02:48 AM Bug #636 (Closed): Platform - users cant access symlinks
- 10:16 PM Bug #636 (Resolved): Platform - users cant access symlinks
- Yes, that has fixed the problem with reading the symlinks, all files are now available as required. Thanks
- 09:57 PM Bug #636: Platform - users cant access symlinks
- this mount point has all the permissions to anyone but the **** user locked down:...
- 09:30 PM Bug #636 (Closed): Platform - users cant access symlinks
- Additional users created within the HDA are unable to access the symlinks created by Greyhole. The only user who can ...
- 01:20 AM Bug #217 (Closed): storage tab crashes - permission denied
- Applied in changeset commit:"30d1c21659b4d86bbfb94ca9ccedf98606bf7828".
- 03:26 PM Feature #614: dnsmasq support in hda-ctl
- working on it
- 09:51 PM Bug #634 (New): DHCP Customization
- Need to be able to add dhcp options for support of various other servers/services: time servers, tftp boot path, serv...
- 07:02 PM Bug #631 (New): Shares issue
- Posted per Carlos Puchol.
Here's the output requested:
[brett@gserver ~]$ df
Filesystem 1K-blocks ...
- 03:55 PM Bug #526 (Assigned): Watchdog (monit) re-enables itself during platform updates
- k. will take a look asap.
- 03:03 PM Bug #526: Watchdog (monit) re-enables itself during platform updates
- Yeah I'm seeing the issue now. The original post was some time ago. I disable the DHCP along with its watchdog, then...
- 07:50 PM Bug #626 (New): Unable to access files deeper than 2 folders
- I installed Amahi last night, and this is my first time using it. After I got Amahi all set up, I copied all of my fi...
Also available in: Atom