From 09/26/2010 to 10/25/2010
- 02:03 PM Feature #658: Support customization of smb.conf
- Oh, the proper syntax is:
include = /path/to/smb-custom.conf
- 01:36 PM Feature #658 (New): Support customization of smb.conf
- And an INCLUDE into /etc/samba/smb.conf at the end of the [Global] section. For example:
- 01:45 PM Feature #659 (New): Support different server name than HDA
- Allow for server name other than HDA.
This will allow for more than one server per Workgroup or Domain.
- 01:30 PM Feature #657 (Closed): Support per user logon scripts
- Once PDC is selected, allow for global or per user logon scripts. For the former it remains:
logon script = logon...
- 01:25 PM Feature #656 (New): Allow user selection of Home directory share
- Provide a field on the shares settings screen to specify the home directory share letter.
This would effect the:
- 08:44 PM Bug #653 (Closed): Error in logon home string for PDC mode
- The following makes mounting the home share on my XP Pro system work.
logon home = \\hda\%u
- 02:16 PM Bug #651: Editting the domain DB setting results in phpmyadmin not accessable
- we have never supporting changing the domain.
partly because noone has done the tedious work of going through this...
- 08:45 AM Bug #651 (New): Editting the domain DB setting results in phpmyadmin not accessable
- Using phpmyadmin, I edited the domain row in the settings table, changing the value from home.htt to home.htt-consult...
- 08:51 AM Bug #652 (New): Dashboard search can't open or save files with some browsers
When using the the dashboard search: The ability to open or save the files that are found, depends on the browser y...
- 08:37 AM Bug #650 (Feedback): Duplicate rows in settings table
- On a clean install a number of rows in the settings table are duplicated. Like firewall, PDC, debug, workgroup
- 01:13 PM Feature #638: Support for Wake-On-Lan for DHCP clients
- Hello Carlos,
I would say it works, but with issues. At the moment I only have one DHCP client that accepts WOL, s...
- 12:17 PM Feature #638: Support for Wake-On-Lan for DHCP clients
there is no indication this was tested. does it work??
also, a possibly related bug - some missing hostn...
- 05:30 PM Bug #578 (Closed): pixel-wide frame around warning in users panel staring at me in the eye
- Applied in changeset commit:"510070bdbd797c7722348845d5cb2e633ca281d3".
- 04:36 PM Bug #648: Internal Server Error 500 Storage tab Amahi Plug Edition 0.10d
- Please don't. Debugging is the only sane way. Trying things will just be a lot of work with uncertain outcome.
- 03:49 PM Bug #648: Internal Server Error 500 Storage tab Amahi Plug Edition 0.10d
- cpg, i've installed http://alpha.amahi.org/tmp/hda-platform-5.5.1-23.noarch.rpm which does not help. Still getting th...
- 03:04 PM Bug #648: Internal Server Error 500 Storage tab Amahi Plug Edition 0.10d
- SolaR, your're killing me. does that rpm help or not?
- 02:58 PM Bug #648: Internal Server Error 500 Storage tab Amahi Plug Edition 0.10d
- I'm guessing this happens because you have no partition, not even / (which is nfs!?), that can be added to the storag...
- 02:43 PM Bug #648: Internal Server Error 500 Storage tab Amahi Plug Edition 0.10d
- After install (so default) version of hda-platform is:...
- 02:39 PM Bug #648: Internal Server Error 500 Storage tab Amahi Plug Edition 0.10d
- what hda-platform is it running at that moment?
this one has fixes in this area and i think it will help:
- 02:35 PM Bug #648 (New): Internal Server Error 500 Storage tab Amahi Plug Edition 0.10d
- After some idle time I wanted to go to the Storage settings tab.
Amahi gave me an internal server error.
- 02:43 PM Bug #649 (New): Amahi dashboard search and file types
- If I use the Amahi dashboard to search for my music files, they all show up as long as I use the 'files' tab. If I sw...
- 08:51 AM Bug #647 (Closed): New browser tab when clicking on external link button
- If I use the Amahi dashboard and click on any of the 'external link buttons' (web search, help & all of the footer bu...
- 11:53 AM Bug #646: System install drive filling up even though it isn't part of the Greyhole pool
- GH moves the files as fast as it can, and it starts at most 10 seconds after the first file is done.
If you have sel...
- 11:45 AM Bug #646: System install drive filling up even though it isn't part of the Greyhole pool
- hmm, can't greyhole move the files soon after they are moved in?
it may not do it at a faster rate than the files ...
- 06:04 AM Bug #646: System install drive filling up even though it isn't part of the Greyhole pool
- This is per design (for Greyhole).
A specific drive needs to be used as the landing zone for new files, before they ...
- 10:29 PM Bug #646 (New): System install drive filling up even though it isn't part of the Greyhole pool
1. Install amahi w/defaults on a 1 drive system
2. Add 2 hard drives part/format/add to amahi
3. Enable Gre...
- 05:28 PM Feature #645 (New): Connectivity status of static ip'd machines
- It would be nice to have a simple information box or button to know when a machine is connected to the network. This ...
- 09:31 AM Bug #644: Message Log not rotating properly
The second batch of code should look like this...
- 09:24 AM Bug #644 (New): Message Log not rotating properly
- I was having an issue with the message log on my Amahi server not rotating properly. It was up to over the past few m...
- 11:01 PM Bug #643: hda-diskmount support guid partition tables
- 10:56 PM Bug #643: hda-diskmount support guid partition tables
- great. if you could add the output of:
that may help in the future.
- 10:50 PM Bug #643 (New): hda-diskmount support guid partition tables
- hda-diskmount support guid partition tables
Also available in: Atom