From 11/02/2010 to 12/01/2010
- 10:49 AM Bug #685 (New): translation missing: en, this_file_was_automatically_generated_on
- /etc/monit.d/amahi-dlna.conf from Sparhawk's Amahis server:...
- 12:35 PM Bug #490: milestones to release greyhole
- we already put the warnings on root mounts
- 12:34 PM Bug #490 (Closed): milestones to release greyhole
- 08:53 AM Bug #682 (Feedback): sabnzbd not starting due to missing requirements
- I notice during the boot process about sabnzbd to starting because python-cheetah is not present and some other messa...
- 07:17 AM Bug #681 (Feedback): Disabling DNS not working
- I disabled the service DNS. I don't want the server to run DNS, rather point it to my REAL DNS server.
After a LO...
- 06:52 AM Bug #680 (Assigned): Stopping Amahi Dynamic DNS Updater stops hdactl and thus //hda/setup
- I am setting up a server for email and don't want most of the Amahi features. I have turned off DHCP, Samba, and Ope...
- 04:51 PM Bug #679 (New): Disabling File Server Server does not stop nmb service
- If you use the http://hda/setup?sub=servers&tab=setting page to disable the File Server, it stops smb, but it does no...
- 11:33 PM Bug #662 (Closed): Need for admin users when in PDC mode
- Applied in changeset commit:"2f5c3ef7718034d929d1606ec1467c69c9c44f6c".
- 11:01 PM Bug #662 (Assigned): Need for admin users when in PDC mode
- reopening - this creates an issue when installing apps that have associated shares.
found by user kent when installi...
- 09:04 AM Bug #644: Message Log not rotating properly
- Like I said in the OP the file space on my box was totally full after about six months. The messages log was 250 GB. ...
- 08:33 AM Bug #644: Message Log not rotating properly
- Can we get logrotate fixed?
My messages is 3Mb and hda-updates.log is 1Mb. I suspect there are users out there wh...
- 09:51 PM Feature #678 (Feedback): Recycle Bin
- One problem with using files on the server is that if you delete it you are not able to get it back.
I just found ...
- 08:23 PM Feature #677 (Closed): Localized named configs added to generation of named.conf
- Applied in changeset commit:"f3e21c75a9f4141ca20813ff238a79a339808c5c".
- 08:14 PM Bug #667 (Assigned): Modifying the window width of the Dashboard effects the layout
- typo in commit accidentally closed this bug.
this is a good suggestion, reopening!
- 08:06 PM Bug #667 (Closed): Modifying the window width of the Dashboard effects the layout
- Applied in changeset commit:"7436e4caa4f3c324644c6b950f83186aa56a2d2c".
- 12:29 AM Feature #677 (Closed): Localized named configs added to generation of named.conf
- If a localized named.conf.local exists as "/etc/named.conf.local" include it in the generated /etc/named.conf.
- 11:20 AM Bug #646: System install drive filling up even though it isn't part of the Greyhole pool
- i am a little bit confused. On my server Greyhle wont start to move files around after the first file is done. It wai...
- 07:20 AM Feature #668: NTP configuration
- Oh, you can always configure the NTP client via System > Administration > Date & Time
But this still only makes Am...
- 06:59 AM Feature #668: NTP configuration
The NTP setup from the install is NOT adequate. That only gets the system as an NTP client, not an NTP...
- 06:33 AM Feature #668: NTP configuration
- I installed via the ExpressCD and was never offered an option to setup NTP, and the installation once complete had no...
- 05:42 AM Feature #668: NTP configuration
- I have configured NTP servers. The files you need to touch are:
- 04:57 AM Feature #668: NTP configuration
- This is a step that should be completed during the initial Fedora install (see http://forums.amahi.org/viewtopic.php?...
- 02:06 AM Feature #668 (New): NTP configuration
- Currently if you want your Amahi HDA to maintain accurate time you need to configure NTP manually.
Please add this...
- 05:33 AM Feature #645: Connectivity status of static ip'd machines
- Check out the fping utility. Install with
yum install fping
This will give you a list of all systems active i...
- 04:45 AM Feature #670: Easy pinning for fixed IP's
- Note that there is available the list of DHCP lease allocations. Depending on lease length, this will give you a goo...
- 03:07 AM Feature #670 (New): Easy pinning for fixed IP's
- On the screen that allows static IP addresses to be allocated, show a table of all known current IP's/MAC not current...
- 04:40 AM Bug #669: potential DHCP and default gateway IP class
- See bug 337.
It is better to give more flexiblity to the DHCP range than to block out one address for ANY system w...
- 02:30 AM Bug #669 (New): potential DHCP and default gateway IP class
- If the users default gateway/router has an IP address inside the default pool range for new DHCP leases, that address...
- 10:30 PM Bug #667 (Assigned): Modifying the window width of the Dashboard effects the layout
- These are only cosmetic problems but could affect people's perception of the server.
The warning class in the main...
- 03:15 AM Feature #665: Login server
- It depends on the level of expertise you require, I would say I have some working knowledge, my expertise is in datab...
Also available in: Atom