From 11/04/2010 to 12/03/2010
- 08:11 PM Bug #681: Disabling DNS not working
- If you disable DNS, then /usr/bin/hdactl needs the following to happen:
In sub print_network, instead of:
- 10:49 AM Bug #685 (New): translation missing: en, this_file_was_automatically_generated_on
- /etc/monit.d/amahi-dlna.conf from Sparhawk's Amahis server:...
- 12:35 PM Bug #490: milestones to release greyhole
- we already put the warnings on root mounts
- 12:34 PM Bug #490 (Closed): milestones to release greyhole
- 08:53 AM Bug #682 (Feedback): sabnzbd not starting due to missing requirements
- I notice during the boot process about sabnzbd to starting because python-cheetah is not present and some other messa...
- 07:17 AM Bug #681 (Feedback): Disabling DNS not working
- I disabled the service DNS. I don't want the server to run DNS, rather point it to my REAL DNS server.
After a LO...
- 06:52 AM Bug #680 (Assigned): Stopping Amahi Dynamic DNS Updater stops hdactl and thus //hda/setup
- I am setting up a server for email and don't want most of the Amahi features. I have turned off DHCP, Samba, and Ope...
- 04:51 PM Bug #679 (New): Disabling File Server Server does not stop nmb service
- If you use the http://hda/setup?sub=servers&tab=setting page to disable the File Server, it stops smb, but it does no...
- 11:33 PM Bug #662 (Closed): Need for admin users when in PDC mode
- Applied in changeset commit:"2f5c3ef7718034d929d1606ec1467c69c9c44f6c".
- 11:01 PM Bug #662 (Assigned): Need for admin users when in PDC mode
- reopening - this creates an issue when installing apps that have associated shares.
found by user kent when installi...
- 09:04 AM Bug #644: Message Log not rotating properly
- Like I said in the OP the file space on my box was totally full after about six months. The messages log was 250 GB. ...
- 08:33 AM Bug #644: Message Log not rotating properly
- Can we get logrotate fixed?
My messages is 3Mb and hda-updates.log is 1Mb. I suspect there are users out there wh...
- 09:51 PM Feature #678 (Feedback): Recycle Bin
- One problem with using files on the server is that if you delete it you are not able to get it back.
I just found ...
- 08:23 PM Feature #677 (Closed): Localized named configs added to generation of named.conf
- Applied in changeset commit:"f3e21c75a9f4141ca20813ff238a79a339808c5c".
- 08:14 PM Bug #667 (Assigned): Modifying the window width of the Dashboard effects the layout
- typo in commit accidentally closed this bug.
this is a good suggestion, reopening!
- 08:06 PM Bug #667 (Closed): Modifying the window width of the Dashboard effects the layout
- Applied in changeset commit:"7436e4caa4f3c324644c6b950f83186aa56a2d2c".
- 12:29 AM Feature #677 (Closed): Localized named configs added to generation of named.conf
- If a localized named.conf.local exists as "/etc/named.conf.local" include it in the generated /etc/named.conf.
- 11:20 AM Bug #646: System install drive filling up even though it isn't part of the Greyhole pool
- i am a little bit confused. On my server Greyhle wont start to move files around after the first file is done. It wai...
Also available in: Atom