From 11/21/2010 to 12/20/2010
- 04:50 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- Fresh install of *F12_x64* with Amahi repo enabled as in installation doc. Applied all updates via yum. For some rea...
- 04:14 AM Bug #699 (Closed): Anonymous Login for SMB Shares
- Coming from WHS and as a user who has many friends accessing my server, the option for Anonymous Login via SMB (ie, n...
- 12:45 PM Bug #697 (Feedback): Greyhole Missing
- why would this happen on f12 installs?
this was never resolved.
did you (gboudreau) add it as a dependency (i.e...
- 12:36 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- A lot of users are reporting this error too:
Latest just posted...
- 09:18 AM Bug #698: Simultaneous Edit-Delete of Static IP crashes amahi.
- I just remembered. The machine didn't lock up until after I tried "service hdactl restart" as root.
- 09:15 AM Bug #698: Simultaneous Edit-Delete of Static IP crashes amahi.
- I should add that the box stopped responding to anything at all after a few minutes. Completely locked up; even the ...
- 09:09 AM Bug #698 (New): Simultaneous Edit-Delete of Static IP crashes amahi.
- I don't want to try this again on my box, but here's how it happened...
To begin with, there is Samba traffic tran...
- 03:28 PM Bug #697 (Closed): Greyhole Missing
- Issue corrected.
- 03:25 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- np...we have success for 32 bit. The RPM for 64-bit is http://mirror.lib.ucdavis.edu/fedora/linux/releases/14/Everyt...
- 03:18 PM Bug #697 (Feedback): Greyhole Missing
- ok, removed 5.3.4 (386) and added 5.3.3 (i386)
sorry about the run around.
- 03:08 PM Bug #697 (Assigned): Greyhole Missing
- During install, the package php-mbsring 5.3.4 needs php-common. Not sure if this depend is still in the Amahi repo, ...
- 01:50 PM Bug #697 (Closed): Greyhole Missing
- Applied in changeset commit:"0627da98193b14a163c948f47fadd2e99613f578".
- 12:53 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- The latest platform does not appear to be in the Fedora repos. Also, thit appeared the test version of php-mbstring ...
- 06:23 AM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- So I do not think its clear why it seems some repos have this package and others don't. That is a problem you would ...
- 04:09 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- jackpal wrote:
> bigfoot65 wrote:
> > bigfoot65 wrote:
> > > I will try again when I get home from work. The USB ins...
- 03:40 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- bigfoot65 wrote:
> bigfoot65 wrote:
> > I will try again when I get home from work. The USB install uses the Fedor...
- 02:20 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- bigfoot65 wrote:
> I will try again when I get home from work. The USB install uses the Fedora Full DVD image, so i...
- 07:53 AM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- I will try again when I get home from work. The USB install uses the Fedora Full DVD image, so it must be a Fedora r...
- 05:06 AM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- *From hda-install log:*
*Looks like on Dec 14 greyhole rpm in repos was updated from ver 0.6.28-1 to ver 0.7.6-1*
- 03:08 AM Bug #697 (Feedback): Greyhole Missing
- well, hda-greyhole has a dep for that.
i really do not know where the packages come from for the usb disk, so how ...
- 07:57 PM Bug #697 (Closed): Greyhole Missing
- php-mbstring is needed for greyhole install on Fedora 14. Tried a USB install tonight and greyhole would not install...
- 12:23 AM Bug #693: Incorrect Free Space Reported
- The different color approach is a good idea. Question is how useful is this system-reserved space on the storage driv...
- 04:41 AM Bug #689 (Feedback): when migrating greyhole some monit files are showing errors
- I ran below command to migrate to mysql, please see output below.
Guillaume mentioned an 'RPM'.
As I don't know...
- 07:57 PM Bug #696 (Closed): Shares folders are not created on fedora 14
- Using the dashboard I am able to see and create shares however, if I login by ssh not all the shares folders are ther...
- 07:51 PM Bug #695: DHCP Server and Greyhole status still running after stopping them
- This is on Fedora 14.
- 06:10 PM Bug #695 (Closed): DHCP Server and Greyhole status still running after stopping them
- After I unselected the 'watchdog' and 'start at boot time' boxes and stopped the DHCP server/greyhole the status is s...
- 03:52 AM Bug #689: when migrating greyhole some monit files are showing errors
- I ran the migration script to use mysql with greyhole and came up with a similar error:
Reloading monit: /etc/monit....
- 08:57 AM Bug #689: when migrating greyhole some monit files are showing errors
- Bug #685 and #687 also reports this exact same issue. Might want to update them with the solution too.
- 03:51 PM Bug #693: Incorrect Free Space Reported
- the system default "reserved space" is 5%. it can be changed with...
- 04:26 AM Bug #693 (New): Incorrect Free Space Reported
- Amahi's WebGUI and other tools such as Gparted reports free space on drives while df claims there is no free space. I...
- 02:53 AM Feature #692 (Closed): Guest Access for Shares
- Amahi needs a guest features for shares. Right now it requires authentication with a user account before letting anyo...
- 08:13 PM Bug #691 (Closed): hda-change-gw and openvpn
- when using the hda-change-gw script to change the gateway, the openvpn config needs to be regenerated, otherwise it g...
- 08:24 AM Bug #681 (Feedback): Disabling DNS not working
- I just worked out that you also have to 'fix' ifcfg-eth0:
- 04:36 PM Bug #689: when migrating greyhole some monit files are showing errors
- fix for the generation of the monit files for the server:
- 02:56 PM Bug #689: when migrating greyhole some monit files are showing errors
- When running 7.5-1 (32-bit) after having run 7.2-1 earlier:
ERROR 1396 (HY000) at line 2: Operation CREATE USER fa...
- 02:38 PM Bug #689: when migrating greyhole some monit files are showing errors
- 03:09 AM Bug #689 (Feedback): when migrating greyhole some monit files are showing errors
- a number of monit config files suddently have this:
- 04:03 PM Feature #678: Recycle Bin
- Greyhole has its Attic feature which acts like a recycle bin for all the pooled shares.
When you delete something ...
- 08:39 PM Bug #682: sabnzbd not starting due to missing requirements
- chkconfig --list|grep nzbd
sabnzbd 0:off 1:off 2:on 3:on 4:on 5:on 6:off
locate sabnz > sabnz.lst
- 07:08 PM Bug #682: sabnzbd not starting due to missing requirements
- SABnbd is not installed during Amahi install. It is an app, but located in the Amahi repo and has depends. The erro...
- 08:11 PM Bug #681: Disabling DNS not working
- If you disable DNS, then /usr/bin/hdactl needs the following to happen:
In sub print_network, instead of:
- 10:49 AM Bug #685 (New): translation missing: en, this_file_was_automatically_generated_on
- /etc/monit.d/amahi-dlna.conf from Sparhawk's Amahis server:...
- 12:35 PM Bug #490: milestones to release greyhole
- we already put the warnings on root mounts
- 12:34 PM Bug #490 (Closed): milestones to release greyhole
- 08:53 AM Bug #682 (Feedback): sabnzbd not starting due to missing requirements
- I notice during the boot process about sabnzbd to starting because python-cheetah is not present and some other messa...
- 07:17 AM Bug #681 (Feedback): Disabling DNS not working
- I disabled the service DNS. I don't want the server to run DNS, rather point it to my REAL DNS server.
After a LO...
- 06:52 AM Bug #680 (Assigned): Stopping Amahi Dynamic DNS Updater stops hdactl and thus //hda/setup
- I am setting up a server for email and don't want most of the Amahi features. I have turned off DHCP, Samba, and Ope...
- 04:51 PM Bug #679 (New): Disabling File Server Server does not stop nmb service
- If you use the http://hda/setup?sub=servers&tab=setting page to disable the File Server, it stops smb, but it does no...
Also available in: Atom