From 12/17/2010 to 01/15/2011
- 09:10 AM Feature #678: Recycle Bin
- You can access the Recycle bin with a share. GH allows a single recycle for all shares, or seperate ones.
- 11:46 AM Bug #725 (Closed): Elevated Privileges
- Applied in changeset commit:"09ecda66182265119440ff62da7067b9f633b4f9".
- 06:17 AM Bug #725 (Closed): Elevated Privileges
- The /var/hda/apps/*/elevated and /var/hda/elevated directories are not writeable by apache. As a result, the elevate...
- 09:03 PM Feature #723 (New): Add apps without Web App feature
- Need capability to add one-click apps without web app link and display on dashboard. For example, a netboot app or N...
- 04:13 AM Feature #722 (New): Show HD Usage of the shares
- At moment you can see the total HDD usage of the whole system only. I would like to see the size of every share for i...
- 02:51 AM Feature #721 (New): Live support option on homepage
I think we should add a one-click live support option on the amahi homepage, making it much easier for a f...
- 07:01 PM Bug #718: Greyhole and SSH key generation
- It is NOT normal for an error to throw installers off. Think of the noobie and how they would react to this.
- 08:55 AM Bug #718 (Feedback): Greyhole and SSH key generation
- php.ini *should* have a timezone, except on fedora 14 (due to a bug).
can you share the contents of /etc/php.ini a...
- 05:00 AM Bug #718 (Rejected): Greyhole and SSH key generation
- This is normal, and completely unrelated to SSH key generation.
This is PHP telling you your php.ini doesn't specify...
- 10:31 AM Feature #714: Improved DHCP and DNS setup
- I have gotten includes working in named.conf and dhcpd.conf. This provides customization options frequently asked fo...
- 10:21 AM Bug #718 (Feedback): Greyhole and SSH key generation
- I see the following message on a new install. It seems to occur for the first 2 boots and then goes away. It does n...
- 09:36 AM Bug #717 (New): Installer does not update BROADCAST option in ifcfg-eth0
- The Installer does not update the Broadcast option in ifcfg-eth0; this can be a problem if the installation network i...
- 09:30 AM Bug #716 (New): hda-change-gw does not update /etc/sysconfig/network
- there is no reason for the GATEWAY= option in /etc/sysconfig/network
But since it IS there, the gw script needs to...
- 09:18 AM Bug #715 (New): Amahi-Installer fails to start at boot if no Internet Access
- This is not definitive, but seems to be the case.
I am installing Fedora14 and Amahi14 at a fixed IP address that ...
- 01:14 PM Feature #714 (Closed): Improved DHCP and DNS setup
- I am providing here a revised hdactl and a script to add a few settings.
hda-range adds 4 settings to support diff...
- 05:21 AM Bug #650 (Feedback): Duplicate rows in settings table
- On my new test system, the 2 copies of workgroup have different values, as does pdc.
Seems like this could cause a...
- 05:12 AM Bug #650: Duplicate rows in settings table
- This is still a problem in Fedora 14, hda-platform-5.6.11-1
The following rows are duplicated; it seems this happe...
- 05:08 AM Bug #682 (Feedback): sabnzbd not starting due to missing requirements
- This is fixed in Fedora 14 with hda-platform-5.6.11-1
Now sabnzbd is not 'preinstalled'.
- 09:29 PM Bug #712: F14 with hda 5.6.11-1 does not properly handle addressing
- (to change the subject click on update, then next to change properties, click on More ... this got me too for a while)
- 07:53 PM Bug #712: F14 with hda 5.6.11-1 does not properly handle addressing
- too bad I can't change the title. it is an oopers.
F14 with hda 5.6.11-1
For some reason I thought we were get...
- 06:30 PM Bug #712: F14 with hda 5.6.11-1 does not properly handle addressing
- running the hda-change-gw script with 184.108.40.206 fixed the first 3 octets for the system address, but did NOT fix ...
- 06:25 PM Bug #712: F14 with hda 5.6.11-1 does not properly handle addressing
- What do you mean by Amahi 6? Are you using the git repo and the source code and running it in a development sandbox?
- 06:22 PM Bug #712 (New): F14 with hda 5.6.11-1 does not properly handle addressing
- I installed my system at address 192.168.128.7, but my hda of rgmhtt-3 is set for address 220.127.116.11
When I did...
- 06:37 AM Feature #678: Recycle Bin
- if i add the first vfs line, what should i see ?
i like the idea about of the recycle bin being given a share an...
- 03:31 AM Feature #710 (New): Change DNS forwarders with the dashboard
- Replacing the default (openDNS) servers with some others seems a common task. The openDNS servers are not very quick ...
- 03:06 AM Feature #678 (Feedback): Recycle Bin
- gboudreau - any known interactions with Greyhole?
or is it all known to be good?
i vaguely recall there was somet...
- 01:51 AM Feature #678: Recycle Bin
- IS this actually being worked on now ?
This would be a killer feature, a recycle bin for server storage....
- 03:05 PM Bug #709 (New): Dashboard and Greyhole
- From jimtrembly on irc:
stack trace of possible bug in dashboard and greyhole i...
- 04:34 PM Bug #697 (Closed): Greyhole Missing
- ok, i updated the f12 repos with php-mbstring-5.3.3-1.fc12.x86.f12 packages (for 386 and x86_64 only, no arm versions...
- 09:17 PM Bug #700: DNS entries for servers on the Amahi server should be CNAMES
- The operative word here is SHOULD be a CNAME.
Having it as an A record does not break things. Though the reverse ...
- 09:05 AM Feature #580: New Disk Wizard
- I'm not new to Linux (or the CLI), but I'm not an expert either. However, the only issue I had with using Greyhole o...
- 01:50 AM Bug #700 (New): DNS entries for servers on the Amahi server should be CNAMES
- Currently when you add an application to an Amahi server, an A record is added for that server with the same address ...
- 01:34 AM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- Ok, correction. The package is probably being called as a dep but it is not avaialable. I've checked four F12 repos...
- 04:50 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- Fresh install of *F12_x64* with Amahi repo enabled as in installation doc. Applied all updates via yum. For some rea...
- 04:14 AM Bug #699 (Closed): Anonymous Login for SMB Shares
- Coming from WHS and as a user who has many friends accessing my server, the option for Anonymous Login via SMB (ie, n...
- 12:45 PM Bug #697 (Feedback): Greyhole Missing
- why would this happen on f12 installs?
this was never resolved.
did you (gboudreau) add it as a dependency (i.e...
- 12:36 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- A lot of users are reporting this error too:
Latest just posted...
- 09:18 AM Bug #698: Simultaneous Edit-Delete of Static IP crashes amahi.
- I just remembered. The machine didn't lock up until after I tried "service hdactl restart" as root.
- 09:15 AM Bug #698: Simultaneous Edit-Delete of Static IP crashes amahi.
- I should add that the box stopped responding to anything at all after a few minutes. Completely locked up; even the ...
- 09:09 AM Bug #698 (New): Simultaneous Edit-Delete of Static IP crashes amahi.
- I don't want to try this again on my box, but here's how it happened...
To begin with, there is Samba traffic tran...
- 03:28 PM Bug #697 (Closed): Greyhole Missing
- Issue corrected.
- 03:25 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- np...we have success for 32 bit. The RPM for 64-bit is http://mirror.lib.ucdavis.edu/fedora/linux/releases/14/Everyt...
- 03:18 PM Bug #697 (Feedback): Greyhole Missing
- ok, removed 5.3.4 (386) and added 5.3.3 (i386)
sorry about the run around.
- 03:08 PM Bug #697 (Assigned): Greyhole Missing
- During install, the package php-mbsring 5.3.4 needs php-common. Not sure if this depend is still in the Amahi repo, ...
- 01:50 PM Bug #697 (Closed): Greyhole Missing
- Applied in changeset commit:"0627da98193b14a163c948f47fadd2e99613f578".
- 12:53 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- The latest platform does not appear to be in the Fedora repos. Also, thit appeared the test version of php-mbstring ...
- 06:23 AM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- So I do not think its clear why it seems some repos have this package and others don't. That is a problem you would ...
- 04:09 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- jackpal wrote:
> bigfoot65 wrote:
> > bigfoot65 wrote:
> > > I will try again when I get home from work. The USB ins...
- 03:40 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- bigfoot65 wrote:
> bigfoot65 wrote:
> > I will try again when I get home from work. The USB install uses the Fedor...
- 02:20 PM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- bigfoot65 wrote:
> I will try again when I get home from work. The USB install uses the Fedora Full DVD image, so i...
- 07:53 AM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- I will try again when I get home from work. The USB install uses the Fedora Full DVD image, so it must be a Fedora r...
- 05:06 AM Bug #697: Greyhole Missing
- *From hda-install log:*
*Looks like on Dec 14 greyhole rpm in repos was updated from ver 0.6.28-1 to ver 0.7.6-1*
- 03:08 AM Bug #697 (Feedback): Greyhole Missing
- well, hda-greyhole has a dep for that.
i really do not know where the packages come from for the usb disk, so how ...
- 12:23 AM Bug #693: Incorrect Free Space Reported
- The different color approach is a good idea. Question is how useful is this system-reserved space on the storage driv...
Also available in: Atom