From 01/13/2011 to 02/11/2011
- 11:41 PM Feature #746: Localized names of shares
- please try with this RPM (ONLY FOR Fedora 14!! NOT for F12!!):...
- 08:55 PM Feature #746 (Closed): Localized names of shares
- Applied in changeset commit:"0ff4d451ae90cada302f6a67f8d508f3c5d94863".
- 09:20 PM Bug #749 (Closed): Entering international character as first character of share name results in l...
- I was testing bug 746 - http://bugs.amahi.org/issues/show/746
1. Installed the updated rpm package: rpm -Uvh http:...
- 04:08 PM Feature #580 (Assigned): New Disk Wizard
- vegaramos1, understood. we're brainstorming about all the little issues, like how to prevent losing long-running thin...
- 07:51 PM Bug #747: iHama and iHama Candy themes bugs
- Yes this is for Fedora 14, Amahi 6. I have posted this bug under Amahi 6 bugs, sorry if this wasn't clear enough.
- 05:11 PM Bug #747: iHama and iHama Candy themes bugs
- Is this for Fedora 14? If so, please update bug. We need to ensure we capture bugs for Fedora 12 and 14 separately ...
- 04:21 PM Bug #747 (Assigned): iHama and iHama Candy themes bugs
- I have discovered bugs with these themes as follows:
iHama - fails to display apps within the Amahi dashboard home...
- 04:23 AM Feature #746: Localized names of shares
- Thanks cpg! I've installed your rpm and what's happened:
Now I'm able to create Russian share name as follows:
- 03:38 AM Feature #746 (Feedback): Localized names of shares
- if you are using fedora 14 *and only fedora 14*, you can try a fix here:
IF YOU USE THIS RPM WITH A FEDORA 12 BOX,...
- 03:00 AM Feature #746: Localized names of shares
- Good bug!
I did not realize this was not working well!
I have a patch, however, the best that i can seem to do is...
- 01:43 AM Feature #746 (Assigned): Localized names of shares
- Samba supports localized names of shares (e.g. Russian), so it would be good to have the possibility to use them in A...
- 08:15 AM Bug #744: F14 Aliases not Working
- Found the bug, I enabled IPv6 at the router and win began to send all over IPv6 per default, and got first answer fro...
- 11:10 PM Bug #744 (Closed): F14 Aliases not Working
- I got the following problem
If I try to open http://hda I get the response that this domain is not on this server....
- 10:13 PM Bug #743 (Closed): All users have write access to share even if writeable for users is not checked
- Applied in changeset commit:"75f9d724fc7b4d9417437774c5ce8e7e670b278b".
- 09:59 PM Bug #743: All users have write access to share even if writeable for users is not checked
- There is a workaround for this bug. Uncheck "Writeable" and "All users" for every share. Make sure to uncheck "Writea...
- 09:34 PM Bug #743 (Assigned): All users have write access to share even if writeable for users is not checked
- 09:14 PM Bug #743 (Closed): All users have write access to share even if writeable for users is not checked
- If you have a share with default settings, "Permissions: All users [checked] Writeable[checked]", and then want to li...
- 08:46 PM Bug #740 (Assigned): Add 7zip support to app install script
- Got it. Seems like a slim chance for now.
I see this ruby gem http://rubygems.org/gems/r7z and we can keep an eye ...
- 08:36 PM Bug #740 (Assigned): Add 7zip support to app install script
- Recommend adding 7zip support to the app install script. When a .7z file is downloaded as the source file, it would ...
- 06:42 AM Feature #732: Advanced DNS settings
- See my bug 714.
This would give you a custom file to add things to the dns conf files.
The way that Amahi build...
- 02:16 PM Bug #680 (Assigned): Stopping Amahi Dynamic DNS Updater stops hdactl and thus //hda/setup
- 02:14 PM Bug #680: Stopping Amahi Dynamic DNS Updater stops hdactl and thus //hda/setup
- Yes, it's mislabeled. It should not be allowed to disable this server.
It does more than just DynDNS, enabling the p...
- 02:03 PM Bug #680: Stopping Amahi Dynamic DNS Updater stops hdactl and thus //hda/setup
- I have exactly the same issue.
Neither http://hda nor http://hda/setup work after stopping Amahi Dynamic DNS Updat...
- 11:35 PM Feature #734 (New): Buttons for easy recursive chmod of shares
- Users have reported problems with some of their drives/shares not working, turns out to be file permissions/modes.
- 06:36 PM Feature #732 (New): Advanced DNS settings
- It would be great to have a page to edit the named.conf file or at least those parts of it that aren't generated dyna...
- 10:38 AM Bug #730 (Closed): Greyhole Installation on F14 not working right
- btw, you can see the fix here: http://git.amahi.org/?p=amahi.git;a=commitdiff;h=cd47e1fcce125159c7c21d34b44314c8dac33...
- 10:35 AM Bug #730 (Rejected): Greyhole Installation on F14 not working right
- There was a small three-hour window where the DB was not initialized properly in the top-of-tree Amahi platform.
- 09:30 AM Bug #730 (Closed): Greyhole Installation on F14 not working right
- I got a few problems with Greyhole today and together with gbroudeau from greyhole i found out that the install Scrip...
- 06:29 PM Bug #699 (Closed): Anonymous Login for SMB Shares
- Applied in changeset commit:"5661fe8758ad6dc55ea9fbeec8d1bd80208a2f17".
- 06:09 PM Feature #692: Guest Access for Shares
- We did two designs for this. We did what Zeiva suggested first: close "all users" but then we saw that we could have ...
- 06:00 PM Feature #692 (Closed): Guest Access for Shares
- Applied in changeset commit:"34f1677a71f98cf62ab05a6d3fd2affa2fd36d21".
- 06:04 PM Bug #65: Guest sharing with samba does not work
- took a while, but we did it. guest access is nicely built in now.
- 06:00 PM Bug #65 (Closed): Guest sharing with samba does not work
- Applied in changeset commit:"34f1677a71f98cf62ab05a6d3fd2affa2fd36d21".
- 09:52 PM Bug #699 (Assigned): Anonymous Login for SMB Shares
- 05:46 PM Feature #510: removing a share from the storage pool should unwind the files back to the share
- Document on Greyhole wiki about how to manually move the files out of the storage pool, and back into the share:
- 05:33 PM Feature #510: removing a share from the storage pool should unwind the files back to the share
- Possible way to go about this initially:
"hey, your files are still in the pool, and only symlinks are in the shar...
- 05:26 PM Feature #510 (Assigned): removing a share from the storage pool should unwind the files back to t...
- 02:19 AM Feature #722: Show HD Usage of the shares
- I came together with sabat to the idea that it can be done by running a script at a fixed interval (like 11pm) that s...
- 09:10 AM Feature #678: Recycle Bin
- You can access the Recycle bin with a share. GH allows a single recycle for all shares, or seperate ones.
- 11:46 AM Bug #725 (Closed): Elevated Privileges
- Applied in changeset commit:"09ecda66182265119440ff62da7067b9f633b4f9".
- 06:17 AM Bug #725 (Closed): Elevated Privileges
- The /var/hda/apps/*/elevated and /var/hda/elevated directories are not writeable by apache. As a result, the elevate...
- 09:03 PM Feature #723 (New): Add apps without Web App feature
- Need capability to add one-click apps without web app link and display on dashboard. For example, a netboot app or N...
- 04:13 AM Feature #722 (New): Show HD Usage of the shares
- At moment you can see the total HDD usage of the whole system only. I would like to see the size of every share for i...
- 02:51 AM Feature #721 (New): Live support option on homepage
I think we should add a one-click live support option on the amahi homepage, making it much easier for a f...
Also available in: Atom