From 06/06/2012 to 07/05/2012
- 02:31 PM Bug #927 (Assigned): Ubuntu Shares Permissions
- i wonder if updates are the reason these permissions get reverted somehow.
effem, can you take a look?
- 02:25 PM Bug #927: Ubuntu Shares Permissions
- Had the same problem, resulting in an inability to create files/folders in anything under /mnt/samba/*.
- 04:57 AM Bug #927: Ubuntu Shares Permissions
- It appears that shares are owned by the Ubuntu equivalent of apache:users. I changed the ownership of /var/hda/files...
- 05:06 AM Bug #879 (Closed): If network device file not found then create it
- Closing as this is no longer valid due to the move to Fedora 17.
- 05:05 AM Bug #925: shares generated in smb.conf as writeable=no
- Please validate if this bug is still valid. There have been many changes to Amahi for Ubuntu. If it's not valid, pl...
- 05:04 AM Bug #875 (Closed): Fedora 16
- Closing as this no longer applies due to the move to Fedora 17.
- 05:03 AM Bug #922 (Closed): Missing hda-diskmount Dependency
- Closing this bug as the issue is resolved.
- 02:34 PM Bug #932: DHCP and DNS servers
- This is a bug in Ubuntu. The only way to stop the DHCP server from starting on boot is to comment out the start on r...
- 08:34 AM Bug #919: Package Dependency Field in Web App Install Script
- Things had worked in previous installs of Ubuntu, so wonder if something crept into the code with the platform update...
- 08:30 AM Bug #919: Package Dependency Field in Web App Install Script
- Still seems to be a bug somewhere that is causing some apps using deb in install script. SABnzbd and DLNA seem to ha...
- 06:45 PM Bug #932 (Closed): DHCP and DNS servers
- After turning off the dns and dhcp servers, including unchecking watchdog and start at boot check boxes, then restart...
- 08:19 AM Bug #927 (Closed): Ubuntu Shares Permissions
- Seems when creating shares, they are owned by 500:users instead of the firstadmin:users. This was a 64-bit install.
- 03:22 PM Bug #473 (Closed): Naming discrepancy between share names and location names
- This was fixed a bit ago. The names of the shares in the file system match the names of the shares now.
- 03:14 PM Bug #473 (Assigned): Naming discrepancy between share names and location names
- 01:58 PM Bug #925 (Closed): shares generated in smb.conf as writeable=no
- Wanted to document an issue I hit while connecting to shares from both windows and ubuntu on my HDA.
After going t...
- 03:02 AM Bug #923 (Assigned): Test Amahi Scripts
- let's list them and check them off
* hda-create-db-and-user (DONE)
- 02:44 AM Bug #814 (Rejected): First-Admin Script Broken
- this is just a warning. it's ugly, but in general the script should still work. since the users do not see this, it s...
- 01:01 AM Bug #922 (Resolved): Missing hda-diskmount Dependency
- this has been added to the installer and pushed out to the repo.
should work well.
next time you install please c...
- 04:50 PM Bug #923 (Assigned): Test Amahi Scripts
- Need to test all Amahi scripts to ensure compatibility with Ubuntu 12.04. The same will apply to Fedora 17 when we b...
- 04:49 PM Bug #922 (Closed): Missing hda-diskmount Dependency
- The hda-diskmount script needs pmount in order to work. Please add it to the install script as a dependency.
- 04:48 PM Bug #814: First-Admin Script Broken
- This bug applies to Ubuntu 12.04 as well.
- 01:25 PM Bug #919: Package Dependency Field in Web App Install Script
- this appeared to be a typo in the field, with an extra ) at the end, which caused the package installer to choke, sur...
- 01:02 PM Bug #919 (Assigned): Package Dependency Field in Web App Install Script
- does it work on a fedora based system?
- 07:35 PM Bug #919 (Closed): Package Dependency Field in Web App Install Script
- The package dependency field in the web app install script does not seem to be working properly with the rpm and deb ...
Also available in: Atom