From 06/15/2012 to 07/14/2012
- 05:41 PM Bug #946: App Installs Fail (Permissions Error on /tmp/amahi-download-cache/)
- FYI... a history of all the commands EVER manually used on this machine. Maybe I did something to change the permissi...
- 05:33 PM Bug #946 (Closed): App Installs Fail (Permissions Error on /tmp/amahi-download-cache/)
- +Server Setup:+
Amahi install on _fresh_ Ubuntu 12.04 installation (computer only used as Amahi server)
- 10:30 PM Bug #932: DHCP and DNS servers
- I feel we should disable the option to not start dns at boot.
for dhcp I prefer to have an option to switch it off t...
- 07:25 AM Bug #927: Ubuntu Shares Permissions
- This is a problem when creating shares as well. Each new share does not have the correct permissions. This is a dua...
- 01:32 PM Bug #927: Ubuntu Shares Permissions
- confirmed that an update of hda-platform blows away the permissions in /var/hda/files. pretty serious.
- 02:31 PM Bug #927 (Assigned): Ubuntu Shares Permissions
- i wonder if updates are the reason these permissions get reverted somehow.
effem, can you take a look?
- 02:25 PM Bug #927: Ubuntu Shares Permissions
- Had the same problem, resulting in an inability to create files/folders in anything under /mnt/samba/*.
- 04:57 AM Bug #927: Ubuntu Shares Permissions
- It appears that shares are owned by the Ubuntu equivalent of apache:users. I changed the ownership of /var/hda/files...
- 05:06 AM Bug #879 (Closed): If network device file not found then create it
- Closing as this is no longer valid due to the move to Fedora 17.
- 05:05 AM Bug #925: shares generated in smb.conf as writeable=no
- Please validate if this bug is still valid. There have been many changes to Amahi for Ubuntu. If it's not valid, pl...
- 05:04 AM Bug #875 (Closed): Fedora 16
- Closing as this no longer applies due to the move to Fedora 17.
- 05:03 AM Bug #922 (Closed): Missing hda-diskmount Dependency
- Closing this bug as the issue is resolved.
- 02:34 PM Bug #932: DHCP and DNS servers
- This is a bug in Ubuntu. The only way to stop the DHCP server from starting on boot is to comment out the start on r...
- 08:34 AM Bug #919: Package Dependency Field in Web App Install Script
- Things had worked in previous installs of Ubuntu, so wonder if something crept into the code with the platform update...
- 08:30 AM Bug #919: Package Dependency Field in Web App Install Script
- Still seems to be a bug somewhere that is causing some apps using deb in install script. SABnzbd and DLNA seem to ha...
- 06:45 PM Bug #932 (Closed): DHCP and DNS servers
- After turning off the dns and dhcp servers, including unchecking watchdog and start at boot check boxes, then restart...
- 08:19 AM Bug #927 (Closed): Ubuntu Shares Permissions
- Seems when creating shares, they are owned by 500:users instead of the firstadmin:users. This was a 64-bit install.
- 03:22 PM Bug #473 (Closed): Naming discrepancy between share names and location names
- This was fixed a bit ago. The names of the shares in the file system match the names of the shares now.
- 03:14 PM Bug #473 (Assigned): Naming discrepancy between share names and location names
- 01:58 PM Bug #925 (Closed): shares generated in smb.conf as writeable=no
- Wanted to document an issue I hit while connecting to shares from both windows and ubuntu on my HDA.
After going t...
Also available in: Atom