From 07/25/2012 to 08/23/2012
- 06:06 PM Bug #966: Samba Tranfer Rate Performance
- So far I see little or no improvement with the changes. Maybe we should start a topic in the forums and post on FB t...
- 04:44 PM Bug #966: Samba Tranfer Rate Performance
- Did you try these settings?
You can freely change the smb.conf file (i think it reloads samba automatically upon s...
- 04:24 PM Bug #966: Samba Tranfer Rate Performance
- This one recommends removing the TCP_NODELAY line.
- 04:22 PM Bug #966 (New): Samba Tranfer Rate Performance
- Ref: http://blog.sip2serve.com/post/23097520081/win7-samba-issue-on-ubuntu-precise-12-04
Article states to add a ...
- 05:10 PM Feature #964 (New): System Info
- Recommend we add some additional info to System Info area of the "Settings" tab. It would be beneficial to have the ...
- 05:07 PM Feature #963 (New): Web App Common Initial User/Password
- Create a tab in Apps called "Settings" to hold the common initial user and password for web applications.
Web App ...
- 02:10 PM Bug #960: Admin and mysql logins in /etc/passwd have three commas in their name
- We are aware of this issue and working a solution.
- 10:54 PM Bug #960 (Closed): Admin and mysql logins in /etc/passwd have three commas in their name
- Ubuntu 12.04 server, AMD 64bit, not headless.
This is minor, but it looks goofy. :D User 'taa' is the first admin ...
- 06:23 PM Feature #958: enhanced use of variables during app installation
- I was thinking something along the line of:
RedirectPermanent / http://sabnzbd.$HDA_DOMAIN:24915/sabnzbd
- 06:17 PM Feature #958 (New): enhanced use of variables during app installation
- Web App Options, i.e. for ProxyPass
syntax? Also think we should add some variables to show:
* Architecture of 3...
- 01:51 PM Bug #814 (Closed): First-Admin Script Broken
- closed in commit:49d1bee
- 01:49 PM Bug #878 (Closed): MySQL Charset
- Applied in changeset commit:"64ce75aa73a449ae5b7b1f60a914ca198861e7e5".
- 04:19 PM Bug #402: hda-change-gw need to change the vpn settings too
- It affects me too..Is there a way I can help fix this? It looks pretty simple. I just followed the instructions and f...
- 06:52 PM Bug #919 (Resolved): Package Dependency Field in Web App Install Script
- Think this one is corrected.
- 06:51 PM Bug #932: DHCP and DNS servers
- May just want to add guidance in the wiki to indicate how to disable DHCP. Not sure we can resolve this with the ser...
Also available in: Atom