From 09/29/2012 to 10/28/2012
- 07:16 PM Bug #976 (Assigned): DHCP leases not displaying in dashboard
- Reopening this bug as the issue has come back. It appears that 12.04.1 does not have the lease file stored in /var/l...
- 08:35 AM Feature #984: Code hostname as variable and allow modification
- Good to know. Thanks.
I updated the % done.
- 06:13 AM Feature #984: Code hostname as variable and allow modification
- We have already began to add variables to the code for Amahi. This will most likely be released in Amahi 7 for Fedor...
- 01:47 AM Feature #984: Code hostname as variable and allow modification
- After seeing that there are already multiple requests for this feature, I have increased the priority to "High".
- 01:15 AM Feature #984 (New): Code hostname as variable and allow modification
- I have -copied- modified this request from Feature #53, but since it's three years old and still "New" here's the req...
- 10:43 PM Bug #976 (Closed): DHCP leases not displaying in dashboard
- fixing the path to the current DHCP leases file in Ubuntu. commit:9f9f86a3b closes #976 (thanks for cmfisher4)
- 05:45 PM Bug #983 (New): NFS Mounts
- Currently, the Amahi dashboard doesn't list anything for NFS mounts. Doesn't list them under valid storage pool driv...
- 01:48 AM Bug #976: DHCP leases not displaying in dashboard
- After updating to 6.2, I still had the issue. So seeing as I had a few other bits I wanted to change I decided to do ...
- 01:37 PM Bug #976: DHCP leases not displaying in dashboard
- I have installed amahi on Ubuntu after using amahi on Fedora for 2 years. The dhcp appears to all be working OK inclu...
Also available in: Atom