From 12/17/2012 to 01/15/2013
- 06:31 PM Feature #1004: Access choice
- Thanks for the request. We will add it to the list of future Amahi features.
- 02:14 AM Feature #1004 (New): Access choice
I knonw there has been quite some discussion about this already, but I think it would be good for users to hav...
- 02:55 PM Bug #1002 (Closed): External HDD not recognized on USB 3.0 port during boot
- this sounds like a driver issue in ubuntu or even perhaps a bios issue (e.g. the HCI handoff or some such thing is no...
- 02:24 PM Bug #1002 (Closed): External HDD not recognized on USB 3.0 port during boot
- I have correctly edited the etc/fstab to add an additional HDD to my storage pool. However, if plugged in in the USB ...
- 01:27 PM Bug #1001: Issue with local domain DNS resolution with Avahi installed
Here is one example - I have a local newznab server that runs on a different Ubuntu server. It uses DHCP to...
- 01:02 PM Bug #1001 (Assigned): Issue with local domain DNS resolution with Avahi installed
- Thanks for the head's up.
Amahi Time does in fact require avahi-daemon to run properly.
Can you describe the pr...
- 06:02 AM Bug #1001 (Assigned): Issue with local domain DNS resolution with Avahi installed
- Not sure if Avahi is installed by default or part of the amahi time machine app. However my local domain has a suffi...
- 07:20 PM Bug #1000 (Assigned): hdactl partially locked
- hdactl was sunning for a while and it seemed to execute some things (e.g. repat was able to create a test user and un...
- 06:53 PM Bug #1000: hdactl partially locked
- Additional info, this is running in a VM on Proxmox 2.2-24 Uptime of 19 days 9 hours.
- 06:47 PM Bug #1000 (Assigned): hdactl partially locked
- App installs complete, but /var/named/dynamic/hda-n2a.conf is not updated. hdactl-hup does not affect or update the ...
- 04:30 AM Feature #994 (Closed): Change Default Movies Share Name in Amahi 7?
- commited in amahi 7. closing.
- 04:21 PM Bug #996: hdactrl constantly reopens itself causing extensive memory usage.
- Caution, disabling the DNS server may cause Amahi to break. If you follow the same guidance for disabling DHCP, it s...
- 06:55 AM Bug #996 (New): hdactrl constantly reopens itself causing extensive memory usage.
- Operation system: Ubuntu 12.04 x64
Steps to reproduce:
1) modify the /etc/networki...
Also available in: Atom